The Hills

mikede

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone else watch this? I've watched the last two seasons and the 3rd just started.

I've been wondering, since the beginning of season 2, what the heck does Spencer do? He seems to have lots of money but, doesn't work... does anyone know? Have they ever said?

This is one of those shows that I thought was SOOOOO stupid........but I've grown founds of Lauren(??) or whatever her name is, the focus of the show..................anyone who can be raised in California, with tons of money and goes out, gets an internship and actually shows up for work (usually no or not much pay).........deserves to be watched, in my book!

I felt the same way lvgal.

I didn't really start to watch until the 2nd season but, I've since gone back and seen them all.

Even if she made a horrible decision the 1st season, not going to Paris, she is young. We've all made a similar mistake (even if on a smaller scale) choosing a guy over what was best for us personally. It made her more real, that she actually made a bad decision because it gives me hope for my girls to see her have her head on so straight at such an age.

I agree......I thought she was such a loser when she went to live with the creep rather than taking the Paris opportunity,....but I'm glad I tuned in to see that she is making much better choices..........kind of refreshing........I've lived east coast and west coast and although I hate "excuses", most west coast kids are brought up with such a disadvantage of values......IMO

Lauren has a good head on her shoulders, and she's a good friend. Heidi is letting her scumbag fiance (who I think is with her just to be on TV and get his 15 mins) separate her from all her friends and behave like a twit.

By the time Heidi wakes up she'll have no friends left and no ugly (cuz he's so not a looker!) boyfriend to come home to...stupid girl :(

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

LISAB- omg I listened to that bad bad bad and worse! Hagbagheidi just can't sing. I still can't believe they show her and her loser BF that dudes an ass big time no job, treats his sis like crap after she takes him in!! Poor Audrina, I don't like LO you can tell she's jealous of Audrina and LC's relationship.

I used to watch this show. But ever since the big fight between Heidi and Lauren, the show seems to have changed. Now that they are everywhere and becoming these stars, the show just seems fake. Especially when it comes to Heidi and Spencer. The show is filmed and then shown a month or two later. But in the mean time, you see them all out and about. So it's like, why watch the shows when you can just follow them through the news and celebrity websites?