Question About That Beer Pong Game They've Been Playing For A Few Days...

coryp

When they keep talking about their wagers in the beer pong game they talk about how many "people" they're gonna be playing for and I was wondering if anybody knew what exactly they were talking about? I missed it

They have bets that the losers have to perform tasks like sit in the bedroom with the lights on in your underwear for 5 minutes. Stupid things like that. The teams are Eric/Jess vs Dani/Zach. I think Eric and Jess have lost a bunch of times and have lots of tasks to do. I don't know what they are though.

The original bet involving people was that the losing team had to say a specific phrase to the HGs that the winners chose whenever they saw them. The winners would name the people and the phrase that needed said.

The booty shorts that Eric has to wear are very skimpy DolphinCrash shorts that are way too small for him. (This was brought up in one of the early games... Zach was going to have to wear the red Uni with no underwear if he lost)

The DR sessions they keep talking about are 5 minute sessions where both losers have to go at the same time and talk about a topic.

The Carol bet is where Eric has to propose to Carol at the wrap party and Jess has to slap Carol and then Eric.

I can't think of any of the others right now.

I have Showtime and I was all excited that I could watch the HGs at night

because I don't have live feeds....they play beer pong almost every night

that I've tried to watch BBAD. It's so boring...and the bets they have done

when I was watching was stupid. BBAD for me is 12:00 AM to 3:00 AM.

So I sleep and don't even bother to tape it. (The beer pong is boring is JMHO!)

It definately gets old watching it every night, but I'm hoping it will make tomorrow fun. All the bets are supposed to be final tonight and all the bets are supposed to be paid off during picture day, which is tomorrow.

I'm sure there have been DR discussions as to how to spice it up for SHOWTIME but I don't see the HG's responding...I'd still like to see the numbers versus what ST was running during these hours...

Showtime AD's activities are from 9p.m.-midnite BB time. My bro in NC gets Showtime AD and once called me saying "You'll never guess what Dick just did!" I told him "what, dumped iced tea on Jenn?" I have the live feeds and saw what he saw. He also saw the Dick meltdown that I friggin missed because nothing was happening @10:30 BB time (meltdown was @ 10:34) the night Kail was evicted. It was just beer pong on two cameras and Dick talking strategy to Dani on the other two.

The beer pong is less boring than Jam-ber praying :pray2: or Whamber crying :bigcry: yet we get both on just about every televised episode. If they packaged some of the beer pong's better bits, it would be way more entertaining than those oh-so-snoresville Jam-ber tent revivals.

The HGs have been using beer in the cups almost every night. They only had a few beers last night and used water. Zach and Dani had water in their cups the night before but Eric and Jess have been drinking beer every night. Jess, Eric, and Zach went through 17 beers between the 3 of them the other night.

Part of the Carol bet was that Eric had to use a ring and then they started joking about using Eric's nipple ring but it wasn't serious.

They've also tried to get Eric and Jess to agree to tie shoelaces around Eric's nipple rings and have Jess lead him around but they won't go for it.

As you can probably tell, I've had nothing to do the last week and spent a lot of time watching beer pong.

Archived