Secret Tunnel In Backyard?

TheMyxter

Found this article posted on another site....looks like there are some hidden things in the house...........if this is a true article, I wonder what it holds??

As far as I know no HG has found this 'room' (in the backyard garden?) ...

BB8 producers dig secret tunnel

Saturday, May 12 2007, 12:00 BST

By Daniel Kilkelly

Inquisitive Big Brother 8 contestants will be rewarded with a secret luxury room, according to a report.

A secret tunnel leading to a reward room has been dug in the garden for the new series. Housemates will not be told about its existence, but producers hope that a hidden doorway leading to the tunnel will eventually be discovered.

An insider told the Daily Star: "If they're dopey housemates, the tunnel and secret room will remain untouched for the whole summer."

I heard there's also a small helicopter with a waiting pilot who will take them directly to Disneyland in a hidden hangar beneath the astroturf, but they can only open the hangar by standing on the exact spot and saying the magic words 3 times.

In Spanish.

Seriously though, that'd be interesting, but there've been a lot of far-fetched rumors lately...

All I have to say to this is Myxter is a very reliable source... If he says he read this, then I believe him... What I want to know is if they are even talking about the US version of BB though, with the word "housemates" being used, it makes me think they are talking about another countries version...

I'm new around here, so if you guys say he's reliable i'll take your word for it. That'd be interesting but if its true, I just can't see how the HGs haven't found it yet. I mean, its not like the BY has THAT many places they could hide a tunnel...

I believe this is BB8 UK version.........where's Cajunboiler? I think he keeps up with the UK version...

lol bb secret garden

Is this what he's talking about?

On Day 25 it was revealed that a caravan is hidden behind a garden wall. The caravan comes complete with two single beds and sleeping bags. Brian and Charley went "on holiday" to the caravan for one night.[33] The caravan was again accessible on day 36, this time any of the housemates were allowed to use the room.

The "other site" that you heard this on must have been CBS.com? They are notorious for posting false info, info about other countries shows, or flat out stealing posts from Mortys and posting them there, especially live feed updates

Come to the only place to trust...

MORTYSTV.COM (but sign up early, or you may miss out:) )

Dep

Archived