Paper Found By Dick

thisismetoday

Is there any truth to the rumor that there's a coup d'etat this year? I read this on a Big Brother rumor site.....http://bb8rumors.blogspot.com/

"The rumors:

1. Dick found a note under a chess piece. Although the meaning of the note is yet unknown, tons of

speculation is making its way through the live feed watching, Big Brother world.

2. Dick saw something in the mirrors...

3. The writing on the Hookah - Dick noticed the writing on the bottom of the hookah was a phrase from

Alice in Wonderland.

4. Dick and Dani have already had DR sessions about this, and both left the DR very happy.

5. Dick has already won the Coup d'Etat"

What do you all think?? Hope it's true!!

this bb doesnt need any twist. only twist it need is to be cancel next week

I heard all this is coming from the people on the CBS message boards who claim to have seen it on the feeds and I have to say that the people who do the feed updates here are the best, if they didn't catch it, it probably didn't happen.

They also posted this.....

Why this is likely a load of hooey. BB keeps secrets from the House Guests, not the viewing public. The more they tell us, the more we watch. When AGP or CBS is about to pull off a big stunt, they want everyone to watch - not just the live feed viewers.

I'm hopeing that it happens.....

Would love to see it all blow up in Dustins face....lol

Couldn't you just imagine the look on his, Ambers, & Jamekas face....

That would be soooooooo Priceless!!!.....Dustin & Amber both would probably cry!!

BB keeps secrets from the House Guests, not the viewing public.

This is wrong. They tried to keep the twins from us on season 5. We found out on our own. They tried to keep the pairs a secret from us on season 6. We found out on the feeds before they announced who they were. They always try to keep us in the dark about twists until it's time to reveal it on the show.

Didn't we see them switching on the shows? I'm sure we knew...

They didn't tell us until about 2 weeks in. They wanted to push the Cowboy/Nakomis thing first. They said there were twins first, then on another show said who they were, but everyone knew already because they were semi famous already. We usually find out things on the feed first.

Archived