Hoh Room And Guests

Lynnmurr

Just sort of a statement I guess. Last night I was watching Shotoo and noticed something. If I was Jess, I would be pretty annoyed. She was downstairs playing games and people were just all over the place in her room. They completely took it over. Jameka and Amber were in and out of the bathroom, there was stuff all over the room, shoes, clothes, etc. There was a ton of stuff in the bathroom, where Dustin was coming in and out.

So much for HOH being a time to get some space to yourself. I heard her the other day too. She was leaving the room and she told everyone in there "you guys can come down anytime now, so I don't have to come back up here and get you all". She's supposed to be enjoying having her own room and I don't think I've seen her alone in there once.

i agree with you with something

i hate camping out in hoh room crap

bb needs a rule you can have only 30 minutes in hoh room per day

hoh room camping is a weak player clutch

it keeps them safe

Didn't Jess tell them to bring all of their stuff to the Hoh room so ED wouldn't mess with it?? I doubt Jess is the type that likes to be alone either. She's used to hanging with "her girls". I could be wrong though. I do agree that they spend way too much time up there. And eat all of her food and poop in her bathroom...Yeah, I think the time limit is a good idea.

Prior to the first Nerd Herd season, the HOH room was more of a private space for the HOH. That's not to say people didn't go in the HOH room but they were more respectful of the HOH's privacy. Starting with the original NH, the HOH room became a way to divide the house. If you recall, Dick took control of his HOH room this season, getting his key back from Nick and keeping the door locked. Most HOH's DID lock their door when they weren't in there in seasons prior to Season 6.

Depending in the HOH depends on how open the room is. Remember when Dick was HOH and Nick, Mike and Jen were upstairs he flipped out. Of course he claimed it was because he didn't want them conspiraring (a delussionally paranoid egomaniac conclusion).

Jess is pretty safe in the house. She hasn't made any enemies. Why shouldn't she keep it that way and allow all into her HOH room?

yeah i think they should just do away with the hoh room, i think the whole point of having it in the beginning of bb was that the hoh could get away from everyone and having a bit of privacy was a reward, kail endulged in that aspect of it but everyone in there used that against her

sAni_choco.gif

a bunker.. lmao yes you are correct.

but i must say, if the HOH is allowing it and inviting it..... ::::::::shrugs::::::::::: i dont blame them all for running up there when dick was going balistic the other morning with pots and pans... but after he stopped, its time to come out.

I agree that the Hoh as a haven for a group started in season 6. But it only happens when there is an alliance of multiple people. Add to that Dick's destructive behavior and you get all them and their crap camped out. I am not a fan of either the Donatos or the LNC, but I have a pet peeve and am gonna rant. Stop saying NH 2!!! We called them the nerdherd cause, like herd animals they only hung out together. Exclusively! plus they voted how Cappy would want, IOW, what was best for Maggie. They gave no thought to themselves. Like or hate these people, they are not herd animals...ok maybe Amber, but you get what I am saying. Plus it seems you are tarnishing good ol season 6 with these idiots in comparison. Not that I liked the NH at the time, but now, nostalgia....lol

Archived