How Do You Want Eric To vote??

cktb2793

275 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Eric get evicted this week?

• DUSTIN
    • Dick

This the ONE time that I would like to see ERIC complete one of these tasks...I DO believe that Jess & Eric could go a couple of more weeks into the game with a D&D promise to back off of them while Amber, Jameka & Jen are picked off, then it will be tough...but sequester will be filled with angry former LNCsters who will have been suffering from Princess' Monday morning quarterbacking all day every day.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he also said something about, "putting them right back up again next week"..assuming he means dani and dick. also hearing from houseguests that the vote isn't live this week. Could that mean a double eviction!

His reasoning to "piss" people off this week was to secure Dani not being evicted. Dick made an agreement with Zack and Jen a week or so ago, that he would not go after them right now, and for them to get closer to the "otherside". Dick has been nicer to Jen, as he promised. He knew he had to piss off Dustin, Jameka and Amber, and ranting around the house made everyone accept Jen and Zack in the HOH room to "stay away" from Dick. IMO he is fine with leaving under "his" terms and Dani staying to fight another week. He does read people "good", he may have gotten a hint that Dustin "wanted" to go up next to him for ego, and after POV ceremony, he has been bare-able to everyone, even joining in games and good times.

With Eric going in the direction he is with Jessica, he is being smart. No stray vote to be accounted for. Maybe with it being halfway, he is thinking about America knowing more about Dustin than he does, we did vote to have Dustin put up and evicted. He might remember "There's no point in lying now. Do you think there's a chance I could be staying?" Dustin tells him, "Yes, I think so.", this is also about the same thing Dustin stated to him before Eric was the replacement.

As far as the vote not being live, they might not be worried about how Dick will act, he will not be surprised if he's voted out and he will be shocked if he statyed, they can't know how Amber or Dustin will act. Dustin will have an outburst, start cussing and crying and Amber, God only knows what she will do, they will probaly have medics standing by.

Eric seems to be doing some back peddling. He's is NOT pushing for Dustin to go home. How is he going to explain that rogue vote? Anyone else getting that impression? He and Jessica are up in the HOH room talking.

I hope Eric listens to America and sways the votes to evict Dustin...

Off topic.....No live eviction on Thursday???? Someone pleeeeease

explain....... :huh2:

The LNC putting up Dustin as a PAWN is about as dumb as Marcellas not using the veto on himself, It must be a gay thing, :outfitted_pirate:

OBTW my vote is for DUSTIN to leave.

:outfitted_pirate: ED- IS MY FAV PLAYER

Archived