How Do You Want Eric To vote??

cktb2793

275 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Eric get evicted this week?

• DUSTIN
    • Dick

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst thing about voting at CBS is I have to see Katue Curic's face...I swear only horses and chameleons eyes are that far apart...maybe uma thurmond...

finger banging the votes accomplish nothing if zach , jen votes to evict dick or jessica votes along the same line jmho

i dont see eric trying to save dick

nope

If CBS only "allows" me to vote 10 times...how come I can vote more? It doesn't lock me off the site...

Do my votes not count??

Come on guys screw this...I dont like Dustin or Eric....but let the girls handle them....I want to see these people play the game...there are no strategies going on...let vote out Dick and let them vote out eric next then Dustin or vice versa....I cant stand this BB!!!

I'd stopped voting AP tasks and evictions....but tonight

I'm going to vote again....for Dustin....It's starting to

get interesting again.... :animated_bouncy:

It is s o busy on the cbs web site, I could not vote, so I will have to wait a while.

at 2am big brother time, eric was on the live feeds telling jess, amber, and jameka that --- "I have mixed feelings...somethings up with Dustin... we have to figure out......Dustin plays everyone...I don't think that should be swept under the rug...I think we need to align ourselves specifically with other people...I dont think...we should give it serious thought"

this was a half an hour after he came out of the diary room...could he have been given his instructions??

he also said something about, "putting them rigth back up again next week"..assuming he means dani and dick. also hearing from houseguests that the vote isn't live this week. could that mean a couble eviction!..or are they just scared what dick will say during a live eviction? lol..less editing!

Archived