Ambers Sister Makes An "apology" Lol!

myss911

Amber could probably get away saying the N word to Jameka she would just say you my girl and act like she is a white girl that is down with her sister .Jameka would look at her and think she was not being insulting like Eminem does and rappers.

Whamber has said she scored the highest on the mental exams.

She has also said she was passed over once, to get into the game.

Whamber doesn't know which way to go, forwards, backwards, up, down, all around...

Last night she had a bit of a manic phase in the HOH room, talking a mile a minute for 5 minutes, like one of those car ads on the radio, where the guy tries to cram so many words in a 2 minute ad...

Whamber is whack...

this whole incident kinda makes me wonder what CBS would have done had she dropped the "N" word .i think her days would have been over in the big brother house rather quickly. she also made fun of special needs people during the show also.

Amber could probably get away saying the N word to Jameka she would just say you my girl and act like she is a white girl that is down with her sister .Jameka would look at her and think she was not being insulting like Eminem does and rappers.

If anyone says the "N" word, CBS or the BB "producers" or whoever, within hours I believe, would be removed from the house. (At least that is what they did in the UK, but what is wierd, other HG's in the UK show have said the word and not been evicted.) They evicted Emily from the house for saying something "that another houseguest or the viewing public would find offensive".

Hopefully this link works:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfrYBk4Fkf4 this is what the situation was, Charley was fighting with another HG about something and she came out and was telling Emily and another HG about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM6ZbXSYk8A

No excuse in saying the word at all, but for Emily it was like saying: Jean: She acts like I'm pregnant or something. Sue: Shut up, silly or stupid.

When it comes to Amber she probaly has said the n to people around her outside surroundings. Her daughter is causian and another nationality. Most likely Af/Am. So she does feel more connected to Jameka. She was going to tell Dustin the same thing she stated to Jamake, if he had not said he was part Jewish, she would have I'm sure.

amber has been an unfortunate mess for her family to have to account for, but im sure they're used to it, just not on this large of a scale

I can imagine the conversation at the kitchen table..."Ut-oh Dad, Amber's riding the Psycho Express again..."

Whamber has said she scored the highest on the mental exams.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING?!!! (oops, sorry about the caps)

You've got to be kidding?!!!

She's "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest!"

Yeah, she did, when they were dissing ED earlier in the game, calling him a psycho and comparing herself to him.

And then, yes she did, tell them she got passed over the first time. She was convinced CBS knew they made a mistake, and realized how much they wanted her in the game....if I was CBS, I'd want her in the game too! Did you see that Whamber montage of her blubbering in the DR??? OMG...it was sooo funny!

Archived