Ambers Sister Makes An "apology" Lol!

myss911

CBS FINALLY RESPONDS. (AND SO DOES AMBERS SISTER.)***PINNED FOR CBS MESSAGE BOARD ***

**SINCE THIS WAS LINKED TO ON A CBS.COM MESSAGE BOARD I'M KEEPING IT PINNED**

FOR NEWEST POSTS SCROLL DOWN

I wouldn't really call it a response, more like a legal technical whimper.

CBS has issued the following statement: "BIG BROTHER is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 - and seeing every moment of their lives. At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Amber Siyavus on the live Internet feed to be offensive and they will not be part of any future broadcast on the CBS Television Network.

Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a Houseguest appearing on BIG BROTHER 8, either on any live feed from the House or the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program."

The sisters "apology."

"I FEEL I NEED TO ADDRESS THE COMMENTS AMBER MADE ON THE SHOW I KNOW IT HURT MANY PEOPLES FEELINGS AND FOR THAT IM TRULY SORRY, SHE WOULDNT SAY IT TO BE HURTFUL AND IT WAS MADE TOWARDS ONE OR TWO PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR BACKS, NOT ANY EXCUSE BUT ERIC DID HER WRONG AND SHE MADE SOME MEAN COMMENTS OUT OF ANGER. PLEASE DONT LOOK AT HER DIFFERENT, FND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO FORGIVE AND PLEASE DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL. I FEEL TERRIBLE. SHE IS UNDER SO MUCH STRESS AND FELT BRTRAYED SO SHE LOST IT AND MADE SOME COMMENTS IN THE PROCESS, IT HAPPEND AND NOW ITS BRING APOLIGIZED FOR. CANT SAY SORRY ENOUGH."

Nice try. Those were not comments made under stress. Those were true feelings coming out that might have been better guarded if she wasnt under stress.

That's an apology anyway? ALL CAPS AND SHE COULDN'T EVEN RUN IT THROUGH A SPELL CHECKER ONE TIME. Wow, who DOESN'T feel that emotion and regret in that my space post.

Labels: Controversy,

Found here... http://life-of-rubin.blogspot.com/

COMMENTS TO HER SISTERS POST ON MYSPACE...

Thanks for commenting on the Life Of Rubin Blog!

I think CBS is making a huge mistake by not broadcasting her views on television. People should know how disgusting this piece of Jew-hating vermin is. Most people probably do not know about her anti-Semitic comments since they were on the interweb stream and not on CBS. And it infuriates me that her comments weren't challenged by anyone. Disgusting.

Harry | Homepage | 08.10.07 - 4:56 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, I did not hear of this controversy and would like to know how vitriolic her "anti-semitic" words were?

Post Denom Jew | Homepage | 08.10.07 - 9:53 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats even worse is that on the show last night not only did they not mention it at all. They made Amber look good last. When she yelled at Eric I was so upset, after everything she said about Jews. For her to act like that against ERIC of all people is disgusting. She was saying how she never lied and is a good person. She is a crazy person who has done some seriously messed up stuff in her life. Go google the live feeds. I'm talking messed up stuff. Not to mention her way out of line anti semitic views.

Chaim | 08.10.07 - 11:04 am | #

*** All I have to say is that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree ***

I'm sure that "apology" made all the hurt feeling just float away on a fluffy cloud to forgotten land :cartoon_tinkerbell:

ROFL what a joke. If this was written by her adult sister, than that doesn't speak very highly of the public school system. Very sad. Just another piece closer to solving the puzzle that is Amber.

Dick doesn't need to apologize for telling Jameka to lick the underside of his b%$&?????? For talking about Dustion having a bloody a&&hole??? For telling most of the girls to suck his d^%$????? Gimme a break Dick lovers he is as vile as any one, and he needs to apologize too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick went into the game as Dick. He has been controversial from the get-go. He has not been anything but creepy to almost every HG. BUT, the difference is that he NEVER attacked another persons RACE or RELIGION. I know he went off on Jameka but that was because she made her religion a big issue. It would have been different if he called her the "n" word or told her God is dead. He questioned her hypocracy, not her individual faith. He never mentioned Eric being a Jew or Dustin a homosexual. Dick never had a pretense of being anything but Dick. Amber is just a kook...one of those people about whom they say "give her some rope and she'll hang herself". I am shocked CBS sent out that press message/disclaimer about Amber. I guess it shows that there is SOME kind of line you can't cross, especially if the president of CBS gets a lot of phone calls.

OMG eastcoast, yes he did attack Jamekas personal faith, Eric being a Jewish man and Dustin being gay!! watch the feeds from the other day, its all there. I'm tired of the Dick just being Dick excuse. There is NO excuse for the rampage he went on, NONE!!! :outfitted_pirate:

OMG eastcoast, yes he did attack Jamekas personal faith, Eric being a Jewish man and Dustin being gay!! watch the feeds from the other day, its all there. I'm tired of the Dick just being Dick excuse. There is NO excuse for the rampage he went on, NONE!!!

Except Dick is attacking the people in the game! (And their families because he knows it'll affect his HGs). It's strategy. There is a HUGE difference. Amber said ALL people from New York and ALL Jews. She made a blanket statement about them and Jameka had to tell her to watch what she said because of the live feeds.

Except Dick is attacking the people in the game! (And their families because he knows it'll affect his HGs). It's strategy. There is a HUGE difference. Amber said ALL people from New York and ALL Jews. She made a blanket statement about them and Jameka had to tell her to watch what she said because of the live feeds.

Exactly. Amber is making blanket characterizations while Dick is using personal information he learned from the HGs themselves (that they chose to share, with one person or another) against them.

That's an apology anyway? ALL CAPS AND SHE COULDN'T EVEN RUN IT THROUGH A SPELL CHECKER ONE TIME. Wow, who DOESN'T feel that emotion and regret in that my space post.

It's not surprising. When the season started, it was a toss-up for me as to which HG was more ignorant, Amber or Kail. Between their stupid observations and their horrible grammar (if I heard "her and I" one more time!) it was pretty apparent that they'd both stopped their educations a little too soon. Now that the season is a few weeks old, it's looking more and more like Amber wins the title of most educationally challenged. I'm pretty certain she comes from home where school is/was not a high priority, so it's no shock to me that her sister has the same level of literacy or lack thereof.

this whole incident kinda makes me wonder what CBS would have done had she dropped the "N" word .i think her days would have been over in the big brother house rather quickly. she also made fun of special needs people during the show also. i know that cbs does background checks on the contestants before they can qualify but don't you guys think that a more extensive exam for mental state is called for??? amber clearly is showing signs of a few conditions that i won't mention at this time. all i will say is that the girl definately needs HELP

Archived