Lets Retire Nerd Herd From Any Future Bb

uvp

i mean i am guilty of using the term this season. but season 6 hg earned the term. just like it wouldnt be fair to call any hg but doctor will puppetmaster. just like season 6 hg earned sov and every season group earned their name. beside nerd herd doesnt fit none of alliances in bb8

they not nerd herd to me jmho

nerd herd was greatest bb alliance

LOL UVP it was only great for one person, your favorite player!

who would that be lol?

I agree with you uvp.

Up until 4 days ago... LNC (Nerd Herd) included Ick, Amber, Daniele, Dustin, Jameka, Eric and Jessica. And, the banner that flew over said LNC = New Nerd Herd. Now, ppl are referring to Jessica, Eric, Jameka, Dustin and Amber as the nerd herd and I'm sure by next week that number will dwindle down even further or even change membership.

The nerd herd was a unique entity in the BB world for many reasons but, they stood alone in one very big aspect... they stuck it out together til the end. They didn't drop and pick up hg's as it was convenient. The good, bad and ugly... they always voted, and moved forward in the game as a unit.

The nerd herd was a unique entity in the BB world for many reasons but, they stood alone in one very big aspect... they stuck it out together til the end. They didn't drop and pick up hg's as it was convenient. The good, bad and ugly... they always voted, and moved forward in the game as a unit.

welcome back

yep bb6 crew earned the title. i find it disrespect to call this crew nerd herd :lol:. bb6 were for each other till the end

what happened to not baiting or flaming others in threads?

but unfortunatly i have to agree that these people are no nerd heard the nerd heard was season 6 these people are something else something equally if not more discusting more self centered more fake .......

what happened to not baiting or flaming others in threads?
god ask me to stop with that and the flags i am a christian now.

nerd herd would never put up one of their own or doubt one of their members

Thanks uvp.

While, I was not a nerd herd fan (extreme opposite) I do recognize where and how they won the game.

But, this crew is nothing like them, imo. There should be something we all could come up for this group... and it should probably have something to do with being borderline psychotic... LOL

Maybe LNC = Lower Noggin Cells? LNC = Loony n Company? Psycho 101? AIA = Arrogant Idiot Assholes? My favorite off the top of my head would be instead of America's Player Clan... APC = America's Psycho Clan?

Those are just a few thoughts. :D

lol that was funny

OK who is up in the HOH right now talking strategy? The 5 Nerd Herders. The Good ones the ones that thinks America loves them. They are up there all day and most of them sleeping in there.

Now they are talking about putting up Jameka up in case Dick uses it. They will change their minds 10 times.

I still like Marty's name for them the best... The L&C (Liars & Criers)

Thanks but somebody else made up that name. I like it too though.

I still think of them as the Nerd Herd becaue they are up in the HOH and they think they are the "GOOD" people and America loves them.

Oops well I guess you are the 1st one I saw say the L&C then Marty. To whoever came up with it that's my fav :hurray:

They do have many NH qualities though with the constant, behind-your-back hard bashing & the thinking that they are the "good" group & America's favs. I would give anything if we could have an America's choice this week before (if) Dick goes. I would love to see their jaws hit the floor when Dick won & seeing as how he has surged madly as the fav on the CBS pole I think he would win for sure :giggle:

I'm sticking with Nerd Herd, but I'll make sure to add 2, sequel, etc. this new group is full of hypocrites and think of themselves as the 'good people' just like the original Nerd Herd, that I can't help but make the comparison. Plus, keeps playing homage to Janelle, my favorite player of all time.

Archived