Sunday, August 12th Tv Show

uvp

he look like kid from lil rascal

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
icu355.jpg

Are we behind a task? What happened to the last one, they never announced who he should evict. Eric just said something about Dustin. I don't get it.

that happens on tuesday show

dustin was from typical after hoh comp on thursday who should eric try to evict task

yeah who did he suck up too?

but how did she win when polls here had dick clearly ahead

I personally voted somewhere around 150 times for Dustin and I know I have 10 friends and family that voted Dustin too... Dustin was America's choice to get nominated... Sorry you don't believe that...

Amber thanked God for telling her which guitars to run to and smash. Then she cried while telling of his divine intervention.

If God keeps on spending so much time giving Amber and Jameka his undivided attention, he's going to have to call in Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty for help.

I think that there is a tremendous amount of strain put on the house guests this season. I don't know if I would be able to remain level-headed around "Richard". The hypocrisy of him to denigrate ANYONE for drug use or being a bad parent! :furious: Is he that uneducated to not understand the concept of "Being a Hypocrite?" I don't understand how anyone could respect or encourage that type of behavior. It may just be a "game plan" to him, but I hope what few friends he does have turn their backs on him.

Maybe instead of hair dye, he should purchase some class.

Cat >^^<

Archived