Sunday, August 12th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought the music was jameka trademark

That Dick/Jameka/Amber fight seemed to be edited in favor of Dick. He's minding his own business cooking food so Jameka comes out and sits at the table alone near him? Then again she did admit to following him around to get him going.

Dick has looked like the bigger ass a lot, but in that fight, Amber and Jameka looked like the asses.

I can't stand Jameka anymore. I can't stand that type of attitude. Twice now in tonight's episode she said the only thing keeping her from hitting Dick was hands in the face. That's pretty funny and how ironic would it have been if she did hit Dick and then got booted from the house.

Jameka and Amber are PERFECT for each other.

I don't care as much about Amber's boyfriend at all. He can handle himself. Dick's mother is a pastor. Also, Amber's boyfriend had already been brought up in conversations in the house, most notably by Eric, but I'm sure some of you have forgotten all about him since he's on Amber's side now.

I don't like Dick, Amber, Jameka, Dustin...actually let me put it this way, the ONLY two people I like in the house right now is Jen and Zach. As far as I'm concerned, the rest of them can leave THIS week. So again, my discussion on this topic is without bias since I can't stand anyone involved.

why does america hates dustin so much now and not amber?

Archived