Is This Season Of Big Brother The Most Nasty?

SCRebel

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CBS picked the cast for BB and they're probably playing their roles pretty much how they are supposed to. Why anyone would have picked some of them is beyond me. Nasty and stupid does sell or jacka$$ wouldn't have been seen by more then 3 people.

I don't hate all them. I know I am in the minority on that but I am hoping for a Jess or Jam win. Amber I hate, Dustin annoys me and Eric has no chance because "America" is out to screw him(don't understand that at all) I think without America screwing him over, Eric could have won it all.

I hate Dick and Dani much more than the fab 5. It amazes me that Dick is so popular. All in all this is year's cast suxs!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am disgusted.

PS: If you are too busy to read the whole thing, at least read the f***ing end.

I am disgusted by what I see on my favorite summer show this season, but I am more disgusted by what I see from my TRUE fellow Americans on Mortys and on other boards as well.

I can be long winded, so I will keep this short.

I have been a fan since before the US season 1.

I have defended much

I have gotten to know many on Mortys, NONE on other boards. Mortys was different.

This year I have watched people on TV degrade each other and themselves to a degree that I did not realize was possible, but it was Hollywood, that was to be expected. Hell, they have been casting actors for years, so why be surprised.

But, every season, the fans here on Mortys and on other boards, have tried to hold BB in check and make them stay honest...And every seaosn, CBS has been watching and seeing if they could get away with more........

And now, we actually have people on Mortys who I have gotten to know over the years encouraging and supporting the behavior that is taking place on the show? REALLY? This is worse than anything on the Bachelor, American Idol, America's Got Talent...whatever.

Those shows are edited to an hour each week. This is showing the HATE and VITRIOL of certain people 24/7 for anyone who wants to watch.

I just watched the clip that someone posted of Mike Boogie and "Dr" Will and it actually disgusted me more than I ever would have imagined. I ranted against them both, both seasons they were on. I actually said last year that I had to give Mike props for winning after everything.

Guess what? I was WRONG

The more we encourage this stuff, the more they will cast it.

The last line (for you who are too busy to read the whole post.....) Just for a minute, remove Jen from the picture...I know you can, you have proven it in your posts. Instead of Jen, please place your Wife, Mother, Daughter, Significant Other, Aunt, Niece, basically anyone you care about.

Now imagine them being alone, isolated, and being verbally abused like Jen has tolerated for 7 weeks. Hell, like everyone in the house has been for seven weeks.

And tell me you are ok with it. SERIOUSLY. Not any game stuff, just SERIOUSLY you would be ok with your mom, daughter, sister.....being treated like that.

Wow

Dep

I wouldn't want anyone spoken to in such an offenisive and vulgar way. Even though I am not a Jen fan I would stand up for her if I was in the house. I am like that without being on TV. I would never sit back and allow anyone to speak to someone that way around me.Never.

Archived