Is This Season Of Big Brother The Most Nasty?

SCRebel

Ofcourse it must be Dick's fault ha ha.

Seriously though if you are being honest here you have to admit love him or hate him Dick has had a huge influence on this years game.

Because of his personality and his in your face style it has put everyone on the defense all the time. Making some of them not handle it well and say things they may not have ever said before. Good and bad.

IMO it really is the main reason for the strong hate and nastiness in the house this year. Dick has set the tone and keeps it going. He is a very strong presense in there.

And it's no coincidence this has been a really ugly nasty year.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, cindi, I think we are all trying to agree on something here and so far no one has sided with any one side in placing blame.

Can we not have one thread on here with some intelligent discussion that isn't going to turn into a hate thread directed at any one houseguest or alliance?

Look for some solutions rather than placing more blame is all I am thinking....

I am simply pointing out a fact. His presence in the house has very much affected the tone of the behaviour. Sorry you don't agree but I am still allowed to say my opinion.

It's irrelevent whether you like Dick or not and the opinion is not based on that.

I think everyone should be allowed to make statements about houseguests without being called out on it. JMO

But, in reply to the post before last one...how do we find solutions? We are outside the house, we can't do anything about their behaviors (though I wish I could) but all is left to do is discuss our opinions on this board.

Didn't big brother sort of make it personal by bringing in Dick/Daniel, Jessica/Carol and Joe/Dustin? I mean Dick has really turned things up a notch on the personal level, but big brother sort of started the whole thing. The fact of the matter is that this has probably been one of the best season's if not the best because of Dick and all of his tirades. It makes for good TV and if one thing is for sure, if there is an all-stars 2, Dick will be on it.

I think nursie made a great point........take a lot of people who have nothing to lose (the majority have stated they have no real job) and throw them together, well.........this is what happens!

I've watched 7 seasons and this has to be the worst.....

Not only is Dick bad they all rub me the wrong way...

At this point I couldn't pick any one of them to be the winner

of this game.....I think Kail will be happy she's out of

there when she sees the tapes and reads the updates...

This season isn't the nastiest season by a longshot. It may have the nastiest houseguest EVER - but the rest of them are pretty boring, to be honest.

Can you imagine a house with all the evil or volatile people from past seasons like Kent, Dick, Howie, Janie, Evilette, J-Blow, Monica, etc? :argue::boxing::animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

This has been my least favorite season, I think most of them are boring, it is the same ol stuff nite after nite, haven't seen that much game playin, and the contests have been lame, the twist was lame, the very first BB was sooo different, and it really was fun to see what was gonna happen next, it was pretty much ordinary people and really I cannot remember theirs names, just their faces, in my mind, then I remember seein one of the guys from season one on "Blind Date" shortly after. I wonder if this will be the end of it, I hope not ,but if BB does continue, I would like to see less actor and model types.

I agree Fatcat.....I only watched two or three shows season 1

and the only one I remember is Chicken George.... he was on

season 1 wasn't he?.......this season they're all mean....and nasty!

Nasty shows can be interesting and fun for the viewers.

I think what makes this season so tedious is not so much the nasty stuff, but the quality of the HG's.

You can take a lotta nasty, and it can be fun, if it comes from interesting people with half a brain.

Nasty AND stoopid is a tough combo...

Archived