Is This Season Of Big Brother The Most Nasty?

SCRebel

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, when I say that Eric and Jessica come off as the most normal people, it's a bit like being the most normal person at a NAMBLA meeting. You may technically be the most normal, but you're still well f***ed in the head.

I mean, if you put John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Jack The Ripper, Ted Bundy, and The Zodiac Killer all in the same house one of them HAS to technically be the most normal. Doesn't mean they're a good person.

Well, when I say that Eric and Jessica come off as the most normal people, it's a bit like being the most normal person at a NAMBLA meeting. You may technically be the most normal, but you're still well f***ed in the head.

:animated_rotfl: at NAMBLA !!!

I have noticed that a lot of people are talking about people trying to turn this thread around to be about themselves...

I think I am the only that said anything of the sort and that was because of a post that started off like this...

Yana,

It had words here that were directly to me...

and ended with more words that were directly to me...

The person that posted that comment and I have since worked things out... At least I think so... I adore the person and I was sick when I made the comments and have since apologized and don't feel the way I did when I posted the things I did...

I don't think anyone else has turned anything around to be about them..

I read all that you had written and it did make me think...there are people that I like because I can see something more at the core of them but I don't agree with everything that they do...in most spats on this show, someone picks sides...but it seems people are having to defend who they like no matter who it is...I'm not sure that I would be a fan of Dick if I wasn't pulling for Daniele...I've posted that I don't agree or like things that Dick has done but in knowing passive agressive behavior most of my life, I sometimes prefer someone being open with their thoughts but to the extent that he is? Clearly not

Very evenly stated opinion, thank you for being so reflective and considered.

I have to admit, Dick has been very high on my list of "preferred house guests". I also have a preference for the straightforward approach, I'm a conflict confronter by personality rather than a conflict avoider--conflict avoiders are notorious for a passive aggressive approach to problem-solving.

I actually prefer his antics over the snide passive aggressive commentary of Eric, the outright hypocrisy of Jameka, the annoying ambivalence of Jessica, the outight deranged insanity of Amber, and the spiteful vindictiveness of Danielle. So I guess at this point, I'm 'stuck with' Zack, he's maintained a level of dignity even with his undercurrent of weird creepiness. I just can't support Dick at this point, not only because of his blatant misogynist misbehavior which I cannot support, but also because of the fact that a vote for Dick is a vote for Danielle, and she irritates me to the point of agitation.

[Well if you need something to do, you could clean my bathroom, I'm sure I have some loose change. ]

No can do. Outhouses smell too funky.

Was that po lil ol Jen on ET this evening whining how she thought Dick was going to maybe hit her? Looks like she's found her attention mongering nitch fresh out of the BBH.

Now imagine them being alone, isolated, and being verbally abused like Jen has tolerated for 7 weeks. Hell, like everyone in the house has been for seven weeks.

And tell me you are ok with it. SERIOUSLY. Not any game stuff, just SERIOUSLY you would be ok with your mom, daughter, sister.....being treated like that.

Wow

Dep

It's a game and she should have realized what could happen. No if my wife was there I would be totally ok with it. She's watched the show and decided to be on it so yeah...I don't feel bad.

If people have had enough..don't watch anymore...I love it :-p

-Kyo

Archived