Saturday, August 11th

CeCiMom

Looks like Daniele and Dick were nominated. Zach and Jen are working all the angles in the house. But, there is some good news and some bad news. I guess it depends on if you're a Dick or Daniele fan as to which it is for you.

Jameka and Jessica were discussing getting Daniele out before Dick. So, imo... depending on how POV goes... if both D & D are on the block. We (America) will have a lot of say in who goes home this week. Because I think Eric will be able to persuade them either way.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like trouble is brewing with Dustin Jess Eric and Amber with Jameka playing the catalyst

Eric is still in the house......I can't wait to see the HG's faces when

they find out Eric was a plant by CBS........ :animated_rotfl:

I thing Dick and Dani will say "we figured it out but everyone else was too stupid to see it"..Jen and Zach will take it in stride ...Amber will cry..Jameka will say he's the Devil...Jess will yell "BOO-YA" and Eric will go on and on how he's the greatest player in the history of BB.

Whether they were idiots is debatable. They probably figured keeping Kail would have been the mistake. Why would they keep someone who can't be HoH for 5 weeks in a row but has a guaranteed vote on 5 straight eviction nights as long as she's not on the block? They probably feared she'd be pressured by Dick to join Zack and Jen in supporting him and Danielle. Keeping Eric in the house was safer even though he can't be trusted. Keep a semi-trustable vote on your side, take a vote away from the other side. It's still a numbers game, and Eric can be dumped later now that any slip-up by him won't result in mercy a second time. Eric will never be fully trusted again in this house. He's living on borrowed time until they don't need him anymore.

eric had to lie about the whole ap thing. jen made up a lot of stuff about eric last week that wasn't true, and yes some of it was true. jen claiming that they still had a deal, and where talking reguarly and him giving him information on a regular basis isn't.

i do hope that eric can get some of the trust back with jessica, if jessica trusts jameka/amber too much she is screwed. at most they would take her to third. jameka clearly plans for an amber/her final 2.

I'm really hoping the noms stay the same so Eric can't out himself. Seeming as how the group doesn't really prefer which one does, just as long as one of them goes.

Why don't they just tell (though Zach of course) Dick that Danile is the real target. Just to send Dick into a fury?

Go Dick or Dani for POV. Let one of them come off the block and let Dustin go up as the pawn. If that happens, Dustin could easily leave.

Dick/Dani(Whoever came off the block)-Dustin Out

Jen-Dustin Out

Zach-Dustin Out

Eric-Dustin Out (as AP vote)

That would be AWESOME!!!! What a slap in the face for Dustin. He keeps talking about Dick getting a slap in the face. He would think he's totally safe.

Go Dick or Dani for POV.

Zach said last night he does not want to win pov....he wouldn't want to use it because it would show where his allegiance is. Dani said she'd pick him if she got choice so he could throw the comp to her or ED.

If this is the Coup D'etat pov ...like the rumor mill is suggesting...it's anyone's guess what Zach or Jen would do with it.

This is posted on the other thread by luvmanatees:

Daniele leaves diary room and tells her dad what she was told about tommorow's comp before they interrupt her. The POV tommorow is supposedly the "twist" this week. The winner will not only be able to remove one nominee, but TWO.

it is captured from the CBS message boards so who knows if it is true or not.

If this is the Coup D'etat pov ...like the rumor mill is suggesting...it's anyone's guess what Zach or Jen would do with it.

In this case, Jen especially, could remove both Dick and Dani and she would be safe. Then Zach and Dustin or whoever could go up, and hopefully that LNC member would go home, with AP's help.

What I have gathered is Zach has this game plan. He really does want Dick gone so he can carry it out. He knows Dick mucks his game plan up when Dick goes and spills the beans. So not sure Zach would use it to take off Dick. He is a friend of Dick but doesn't want his "chess game" ruined.

Well Holy COW! I sure turned on the feeds at the right time this morning...Dick is going OFF!

My husband's suggestion for the other houseguests is that they do the same "morning awakening" to Dick for the next 4-5 days....continually...never letting him sleep.

My God, how disgusting that man is? How can CBS say this is NOT crossing the line? This is verbal abuse and harrassment without a doubt. People can get arrested for crap like this, and CBS does nothing? Because it makes good ratings?

How can anyone feel even a drop of caring towards Dick now? What very little sympathy, and I mean VERY LITTLE, is totally gone. He does not HAVE to do this to them, he WANTS to do this. What kind of twisted, sick, COWARDLY, individual WANT to say and do the crap Dick says and does? And the justifies it by saying he will MAKE them vote him out instead of Dani? That is sick.

No way would I stand for that kind of treatment, I hope one of them either complains loudly to BB or pushes Dicks buttons so bad he hits someone, then he will be out for good, and good riddance to that white trash, cowardly, washed up, M*F*

:lipsrsealed2:

sorry, this just makes me so mad that they have to put up with his abuse, and no one is doing anything!!!!!

Archived