PB & J (Peanut Butter and Jelly)

I would eat peanuts and grapes togeather..only cause I love both of those things alot..mmmm yummy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone ever have peanut butter on their oreos?? Ohhhhh so bad for you .. but yummy.

And peanut butter on celery with rains is awesome .. lol ants on a log .. nothing like making yourself feel like a little kid again hehe

Guest ranster627

but how do you make PB & J interesting if that is all you get? do they get butter? are they allowed sugar on top? can they use the toaster?

This enquiring mind needs to know!

at one point they were letting them use any condiments ..

I remember robert making a sandwhich with a1 sauce and some other stuff and saying that you thought with the next bite you'd get a bite of steak any time in there ..lol

Omg,her and her cookies..That's all she made.If I was in the house I would be okay cause I love pb&j..The only part id hate is thinking of all the carbs id be eating...lol

Guest ranster627

now I live for carbs ... my favourite PB & J eating frenzy is licking it off my fingers ...!!!! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone help me... I have watched the last 2 BB seasons, but I'm still not clear on the PB&J...

When they can only eat PB&J, is the J always available? Or is it really just a PB sandwich they are allowed to eat? I could handle(I think! lol) PB&J sandwiches, long as there is some J to go with the PB.

I know I saw(or read from an earlier season) that someone got creative with the seasonings in making sandwiches... was that because there was no J around, or because they had were looking for variety?

You are right they started to crackdown last year on the extras they were making with their pb and j ingredients. I don't know if they banned it from being made but I know they were getting in trouble for it.

hmmm, you know, now that you mention it, I wouldn't last as long if the J was jelly instead of jam! :evil: (seriously!)

• 3 weeks later...

It was one of the new twists to revamp the show that Allison Grodner and Arnold Shapiro came up with when they took over ... you have to remember that this was before they had the veto .. so they had to have something else for the HG's to compete with .. and in those days the HOH suffered the fate of the houseguests .. if the houseguests hasd PBJ for a week so did the HOH .. so food comp was always before nominations .. to 'influence' the HOH decesion.

Guest Jadey

I think back in Season 1 (its been a few years, I may not remember it as well as I think, lol) that when they ate all of the weeks food, they had only PB&J to eat until the next time BB replenished the storeroom. So in Season 2 they added it as a punishement when they decided to make them earn their food.

I think back in Season 1 (its been a few years, I may not remember it as well as I think, lol) that when they ate all of the weeks food, they had only PB&J to eat until the next time BB replenished the storeroom.   So in Season 2 they added it as a punishement when they decided to make them earn their food.

That sounds familiar to me too. I think you may be right Jadey.