PB & J (Peanut Butter and Jelly)

Picture it, LA, the year 2005, stuck in a house with perfect strangers and nothing to eat but PB & J..........using a little creative license, lets put together a cookbook for these poor people.

PB & J Pizza

1 12inch crust (thick crust is best)

creamy peanut butter

jelly

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. (Sorry Canuks, you'll have to do your oven conversions) Spread creamy peanut butter to the edges of the crust, top with jelly, making sure the jelly covers every bit of the peanut butter to prevent burning. Bake til warm and bubbly.

(this is for real, a big seller at a local pizza shop)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yummmmmm

Warm pb in microwave...stir in j and use saltine crackers as dippers

lol if I can recomend a flavor .. low sugar, apricot jam by smuckers is amazing .. :)

Does anyone know if they are just stuck with strawberry and grape .. or if they get a variety?

PB and J My question is do you have to eat them together? I would find that really gross. I could do PB or J but not at same time yuk!

I whole-heartedly agree with that Suds. I've never understood why peanut butter and jelly are eaten together. And, who, in their right mind would even think to put the two together? LOL.....I wonder who ate the first pb&j sandwich?

That peanut butter and jelly pizza is for real?? THAT is just gross to me. yuck.

Apple butter? Love that!

Picture it,  LA, the year 2005, stuck in a house with perfect strangers and nothing to eat but PB & J..........using a little creative license, lets put together a cookbook for these poor people.

PB & J Pizza

1 12inch crust (thick crust is best)

creamy peanut butter

jelly

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  (Sorry Canuks, you'll have to do your oven conversions)  Spread creamy peanut butter to the edges of the crust, top with jelly, making sure the jelly covers every bit of the peanut butter to prevent burning.  Bake til warm and bubbly. 

(this is for real, a big seller at a local pizza shop)

Us cunuks have degrees on our ovens to ya know eh....lol

yupper, we even have electricity! :lol: 

what is 425 fahrenheit in Celsius anyway?

:o we do...wow it hasnt come this way yet..No fair how come I dont have electricity yet??? Hmmm I am just lucky we have comp...sure wish I had the electricity to use the darn thing..:rofl

My all time favorite pb&j is Homemade bread sliced thin and toasted.Then pb on one slice and homemade strawberry jam on the other side...mmmm I am hungry now.Is it lunch time yet?lol

P.S.You have to have that with a big tall glass of milk..:D

I agree Jem! That does sound great!

Not Jem...JEN....lol I may need to change my name.This is the second time someone thought I was Jem..

I would never throw things at you...or would I???? :rofl

You're crazy! I love it! AND don't you dare change your name...we all know who you are now and an occasional typo is bound to happen. I'm pretty sure nobody thinks your jem. :wink:

I would never throw things at you...or would I???? :rofl

You're crazy! I love it! AND don't you dare change your name...we all know who you are now and an occasional typo is bound to happen. I'm pretty sure nobody thinks your jem. :wink:

awww thanks.I wont change my name..promise.and ppl thinking I am jem is not a bad thing...lol just thought id add that jem incase you were going whats wrong with me...*hugs*

I'm not so sure of peanuts and grapes together....I guess it's a little like grape jelly before it's jelly??

How about peanut butter on celery? Oh...I think I'm lost and in the wrong thread...oops. That IS yummy though.