Which Hg Has Told The Least Lies Of The Ones Remaining?

uvp

SCRebel,

Totally different. Dani wanted to backdoor Eric, and thought doing the expected thing of nominating Kail/Jen first to keep it on the downlow. Problem was Dani/Dick letting Jess in on the plan. They should have either held off saying anything about backdoor, or just put up two of the NHer's instead. After that, the entire blame of Kail is on the NHers.

Whereas Jen straight up was lying to Kaysar...though he shouldn'tve believed her anyway, as original NHer.

Catnip,

non commital, or can't think for self ;) just still playing devils advocate as could be either case right now.

I don't remember Jessica ever lying.

Even when she ran to Eric to tell him D&D were after him, I don't remember hearing her say she wouldn't tell him (I could be wrong though, but I'd have to watch the footage again).

As for Jen, I really don't think she did lie when she said she thought Eric made an alliance with her.

He was always offering her deals so she probably believed him.

The other day when Eric and Jen were chatting she mentioned something about it and he didn't even try to deny it because they were alone.

If it wasn't true he would have asked her why she'd say it.

Jess lied when she said she wouldnt tell eric about being back doored.

Jen lied saying kail and eric were an alliance.

they all have lied. every year we hear about lying like that is against the rules. this is big brother. they all lie

Dick and dani are thinking of what lies they can spread right now among other nasty things they want dick to do.

I think Zach hasn't been that big of a liar......but who really knows.....I think

they're all a pathetic group of people....this is the first season that I don't

have a favorite and I can't wait to see their faces when they see how they

were taken in by Eric and CBS........

Daniele told Kail she would be safe if she got down from the upside clock thingy. No different than what Jen told Kaysar in season six.

Totally different! J-blow asked Kaysar to let HER be HOH and promised not to nominate him. Dani never sought out a deal with Kail. Kail was about to drop and wanted to get something out of it, so she offered to go up as a pawn if Dani would keep her safe. Dani said she would, and that the target would be Jenn. After Dani dropped, she learned about the banner and decided to backdoor Eric, use the POV to save Kail, and nominate Eric. Then Jenn won the POV - and she and Dick went into overdrive to get people to vote for Eric.

• They worked on Jess telling her that Eric said crap about her
  • They worked on Amber and had she not sworn on her daughter's life, she would have voted him out instead of Kail
  • They worked on Dustin, and he agreed to their plan. Of course, he was lying, but oh well.
  • They flipped sides and all of a sudden befriended Jenn whom they've hated and wanted out since the start of the game so she'd vote for Eric.

J-Blow, like was said before, knew full well she was going to put up Kaysar and so did we when she winked to the camera when she said it. Dani, on the other hand, went far above and beyond in trying to keep her word to save Kail. She may be the spawn of Evel, but she's no J-Blo.

I thought I heard Kail ask Dani not to nominate her, then Dani say I can't promise you that, but I'll keep you safe.

I'm not sure though.

I don't view it as a lie, as she didn't campaign to put Kail out. She did try very hard to keep Kail safe.

Kail, IMO, was not bright taking that deal! I would have not taken it unless she said she wouldn't nominate me.

I honestly thought that Kail asked to not be nominated while they were hanging and Dani told her she couldn't promise that.

But I really don't know if that's what happened or not. I can't remember clearly.

I can - and what Shelby says is exactly right.

Kail doesn't feel like Dani was doing her wrong and D/D's reaction @ Kail being evicted was devastation, not the triumphant smirk that J-Blow had.

I don't really care about the lying. Anyone who thinks that the people in the house are going to tell them the truth is delusional.

Archived