Which Hg Has Told The Least Lies Of The Ones Remaining?

uvp

no poll cause i want a discussion not everyone going with the majority

Jen lied about nick kissing her and she lied about everything about eric last week. No one questioned her ..they all just said " she doesnt lie' I can tell she was lying when she would stumble over words and sometimes say the wrong thing to someone and they would correct her.

She lied and made everyone think Eric was doing those things so Kail would stay. As soon as Dani said she was going after Eric BOOM Jen saw the opportunity and took it by making up stuff.

I think Zach has lied the least because he hasn't really played the game. He just wanders around

Nope, Zach lied when he said he thinks BB is like chess...he really thinks it's like checkers

Zach but lying in BB isnt even a issue anymore than bluffing/lying in poker is an issue. Lying is part of the game. If nobody lied in BB there would be almost no surprises and you could basically map out the game weeks in advance. Gretchen and Kaysar both said yesterday lying is part of the game. Kaysar just chose his words differently at times.

Both D&D saying they didn't know the other was going to be in the house...another lie.

Face it, these two came into the game with lies.

Lets face it - Everyone has probably lied at least 10 times in this game. It is impossible to get through this game without doing that. Zach is doing it by playing Erics side, Eric is lying about not lying, jameka is lying, Amber has lied, Jessica has lied, Dustin lies all the time just like he told amber he would vote for Eric to be evicted and played her, Jen has lied, Dick has lied, Danielle has lied. THEY ALL LIE. This is a gma of lies. You cannot believe anybody just because they say something and that was proven when amber said she was going to evict Eric and changed to keep her word and dustin was going to evict him and he played her.

Saying Danile is 21 when she's 20 is a lie. Sorry, but it is.

i dont think this even registers in his head when thinking about the BB game and lieing. its has nothing to do with him or the game.

I think Jessica and Jameka have lied the least. Jameka used excuses for why she had to do things, but she didn't lie about what she was going to do. Jessica mostly stays non-committal so that she won't have to lie.

Archived