Who Is Voting For America's Choice Options?

sparklet

America's choice  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Are you voting each week for who america wants to put up for eviction and weekly tasks for Eric to complete

• Yes. I vote on every choice eviction and every weekly tasks
    • No. I dont vote at all. I just wait to see how it plays out
    • Yes I vote on evictions but I do not vote on his weekly tasks
    • No I dont vote on evictions but I do vote on his weekly tasks

Honestly (damnit, thatnks to Danile I can't quit starting off every sentence with that word :furious3: ), I try to vote as often as I can. I don't think my vote really counts as it doesn't cut you off after ten votes, but ehat are you going to do. But then again, I've always favored placebos (sp??)

i vote cause its free but the task are always stack toward certain hg winning i dont get why they even include all other hg as options

I vote most every time. There have been 2 or 3 that I didn't but it was b/c I couldn't get online and i limit voting with my phone to once a week. My decision to vote normally isn't based on whether its for a task or eviction.

I was voting for everything until the week Nick was evicted. After Eric basically gave America the finger and decided he would do whatever he wanted regardless of the way we voted, I decided it was a waste of my time and money. Eric owes me $20, by the way. :mad1:

I vote every task on the website for free.

I'm not paying for those texts! I need to save my text limit for when god texts me.

I vote when I'm hepped up by what is going on in the house, like last night...what a night!

One thing I don't understand though, is why anyone would pay a buck a vote, to text? When you can do it for free on line? The vote is open till midnight in every time zone, so access can't be a problem...

I vote for tasks and eviction......

When I first heard about America's Player I thought it was a cool ideal.....

The first week or so I truely voted my choice......Then Eric started playing

his own game and and was so darned COCKY in the DR.... I'll be the first

to admit that I'm now voting to make a statement to CBS, my way of

protesting.........After last night's show.......I hope Eric wins the $500,000.00

just so I can see the faces of those very STUPID people for being taken in by

Eric and CBS..... This has to be the worst BB season I've ever seen....... :(

Archived