Cbs Should Kick Dick Out

lc1166

sSa_bye.gif

so i guess anyone who likes or favors Dick over the rest of the house is marked of of your "friends" list?

i have many friends that i sometimes dont agree with or that have different views on different subjects. isnt that what makes us america!?!

Dick is a Terrorist...
MONK? wtf????????????? that was totally uncalled for.. take it back!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way I can condone what Dick has done but this year there are far too many people who have crossed the line and taken the game out of it.

it's as if we're watching a disfunctional family and relish their misfortunes.

I'm almost ashamed I can't stop watching the feeds or shows.

Do you really believe that those people were friends of his??? They had a chance to be on National TV and they took it. So they had to act like he was a somebody...so what...they got to be on TV and it had been a long time for them.....:>

Just watch Dick....he is trying to use that fake smile to look cool but it so shows that he is a broken little man.

Dick is a bully...

Dick is a Terrorist...

Dick is a Violent schmuck...

Dick is washed up...

Dick is a waste...

Dick is a yells at women...

Dick yells at men...

Dick is a .............

Boy, this is some thread.

Eric abuses a women with his blackmail gambit. Uses the C-word and whore to describe his team members and so-called friends. All this and not a peep from you all. BTW, not one bit of that behavior has anything to do with gameplay. Nowhere in the game rules does it state that in order to get ahead in the game he should call women the C-word or whores. What a nice guy!! But, I guess it's alright to be this type of misogynist and treat women the way Eric does as long as good ol' Eric doesn't have any tattoos and smoke those nasty little things. Don't get me wrong. Eric's "Boogie" moves on Jess ARE gameplay; disgusting, deplorable gameplay, but gameplay none the less. Go ahead, invite this creepy little weasel to date your daughter.

Good Post FelouniousMonk

Do you really believe that those people were friends of his??? They had a chance to be on National TV and they took it. So they had to act like he was a somebody...so what...they got to be on TV and it had been a long time for them.....:>

Just watch Dick....he is trying to use that fake smile to look cool but it so shows that he is a broken little man.

Yes they are friends of his. These Dick bashing posts are really getting retarded.

Monk, just because I'm disgusted and angered by Dick's latest tirades, does not mean I think it's okay for Eric to do/ say the same things. But to say that Dick treats women like he treats men, from watching / reading the feeds and show, is a bit far.

Dick immediately went off on Jen for making a comment about Danile to her face but calmly approached nick about his potential playing of Danile. Dick knew of Nick's MR alliance, but did he explode at Nick??? If he did, I didn't see it. Dick has JUST NOW started to go after guys and only because he can't go off on Jen anymore because of his so called "truce".

up until now, Dick has NEVER gone off on a man. So lets hold off on sizing Dick's NOW sash, shall we.

Dick is more of a feminist than any other man in that house. He treats the women in the exact same way he treats the men. No difference.

What a load.

It's interesting isn't it who the mighty Dick has chosen to go after and get in their face?

Let's see. Jen, Kail, Jameka, Amber and now Eric and Dustin. Boy what a man.

He didn't go after Nick and he didn't go after Mike and he didn't go after Zach. Three guys that would put him down in one punch.

Yes he's quite the feminist. I don't remember any feminist calling women c'ts and bitches and whores. That's quite a statement you made.

If lying repeatedly=honest than dick is honest

I keep seeing you type this, but I have as of yet not seen one example... Lying about something that is game involved is part of the game, using something that is personal to hurt someone (and you even say it will hurt that person OUTSIDE the house) is very much another thing altogether...

I have said that I don't like the way Dick and Daniele talk about people when they are away from them... I haven't changed that statement at all...

I still love them both and have no problem admitting that fact... At least Dick will say it to your face... Dustin and Eric sure won't...

Francis,

Your statement that dick has never gone off on a man does have an amusing element. It would be true if don't consider Eric a man. But for those who do, Dick "went off" on Eric just before Good Ol' weasely Eric was put up on the block. Remember the pool confrontation????????

No sash for Dick, but the anger vented at Dick has gone too far while Eric has used his weasel super powers to slink and slide his way out of justice.

I'm no friend of Whamber's but she has some unfortunate qualities that give me pause to jump on her about her statements and behaviors. She is not exactly the brightest bulb in the box. (****Note: Does anyone really thing that the Weasel needed to stoop so low with Whamber. With his intelligence he could have handled and completely controlled her in a thousand different ways****) Everything about Whamber screams disadvantaged, low income, sparse opportunities throughout life, a drug addled mind. This is a person not to be despised so much as given our pity and forgotten. Eric on the other hand has no such deficiencies. Neither has Dick, but Dick is what you see and Eric is not. Poor Jess, I do hope she has better instincts than Erica.

all of the bashing posts are getting retarded. no one was right if you believe insulting someone personally is wrong. this is the time of the season i dont like getting on the boards because people biased opinions of their favorties strongly influence how they see things and there are only a few objective people.

Your statement that dick has never gone off on a man does have an amusing element. It would be true if don't consider Eric a man. But for those who do, Dick "went off" on Eric just before Good Ol' weasely Eric was put up on the block. Remember the pool confrontation????????

The point I meant to get across was, up until this past eviction week, Dick has not gone off on a guy. He was so sure Nick was going to pull a Booger on Danile, thathe calmly approached Nick and said his peace. No shouting, no F bombs, no nothing. Except he willingly and happily voted to evict nick.

No sash for Dick, but the anger vented at Dick has gone too far while Eric has used his weasel super powers to slink and slide his way out of justice.

The anger vented at Dick is in response to the venom he spews every other minute. eric, though no honest player, has had to make up for some of the tasks that he has been given. When eric calls someone a cunt for no reason other than to get them mad, then i will say poo poo on eric. but this thread is "CBS should kick Dick out", not "Cbs should get rid of Eric".

Dick saying he doesn't lie makes me laugh as well. He's lied repeatedly about Danile's age and he has said that some of the biggest names in rick and Roll know who he is before he knows them. yet, all CBS could find was a forth replacement keyboardist for Axl Rose & Slash-less Guns N Roses and that a loser from RockStar. he should be kicked out for those people. The temper tantrums I can take...the washed up hair bands & spandex...sadly, I cannot.

Dick is a bully, pure and simple. His rocker friends say he isn't in real life, but he acts like a lot of other 40 something burn-outs whose earlier hard-partying ways fried the self-control part of their brain. He's also a big BB fan and his rants are very much like Howie's - only they're nonstop with more and ever-changing targets.

He goes after people who can't kick his ass which is why Eric and Dustin have been on the receiving end of his rages but not Nick or Zach. That makes him a coward, not a sexist. He'd never go after a woman that could smack him down which means he's an equal opportunity destroyer!

It is good tv. It's got everyone talking and watching - don't count on CBS to pull the plug on him. Only Thursday's vote can get him out, and if he acts like this in sequester, we'll not only know whether it's strategy or he's inherently an asshole, but also might just get us closer to our having live feeds from the sequester house.

He's lied repeatedly about Danile's age

Yet if he told anyone, people here would be all upset at him for outting his daughter...

Lol, guy can't win, so he might as piss the haters off!!!

If they haven't kicked out Dick before now, they won't kick him out, unless he actually hits or pushes someone. Why do it now, when he was doing the same thing to others before this, and BB did nothing about it?

Yana a lie is a lie. Dicks lies cant be ok but other peoples lies not ok in my opinion. Dick has lied several times. He lied to Zach weeks ago, He lied to Nick about knowing Nick was going up, He lied to Nick never telling him that he said Nick should go up, he lied to Dustin about his convo with Dani, He lied to Dustin saying he never thought of putting him up, He lied saying Eric was in an alliance with Kail from the start, he lied to Kail in the HOH room trying to squeeze Kail for some sort of bargain when he knew he didnt have the votes to get rid of Kail. Those are just 6 or 7 quick off the top of my head. I'm sure I could remember many more looking back at the feeds.

Actually he lies all the time telling the house he has never lied or telling them he has only told 1 lie. Thats a repeated lie.

Maybe a little green tea and a few crystals placed along your life centers would help your agita (sp??).

Dick's Rock & Roll friends played in front of tens of thousands. So because you don't know them they must be nobodies and therefore your right again... Dick is lying....

AND you'd go so far as to "Poo Poo" Eric when he does what get's you so angry at Dick... Betcha our little weasel is quaking in his boots worried that someone may "Poo Poo" him for his treatment of the women closest to him.

Let's toss Dick from the house...

Let's "Poo Poo" Eric...

I've got it now.... This is the PlayDough theory of reality... "Bend it and Stretch it" to any shape you'd like.....

Thanks Francis and Cindy, you've made my day....

Well, off to meetings... Happy posting!!!!

Archived