Anti-semitism On Bb8 - Media Is Onto Amber

MitchD

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's appalling that she thinks God wants her to win this after making the comments she has made. God has nothing to do with Big Brother, and faith should be out of sight when it comes to this game. Her tears are fake, and emotions are getting her far. She played it right! Even being stupid enough to leak personal information to Eric has won her something, she's pathetic and should've been out week 1, she deserved it.

What I find so funny about the whole God wants me to win thing is the fact she has no idea what the Bible says. She spends all that time "reading" it yet she doesn't know that the Jews are the chosen people of God and that Christians have a different covenant with God. The covenant between Abraham and God is still intact. If your going to use religion at least know what you are talking about.

LOL Missy....yes, yes there is and it's worth it :)

fizzle dear, I love you as well.....

I just hope that everyone who feels so free to speak out against Amber are actually this vocal in the real world, in their communities, at the polls, when issues regarding intolerance and hate speech happen. I have found that most people feel "safe" when behind a computer keyboard and screen.

Dep

Roger Friedman is Jewish what do you expect . That is a fact and it is natural for him to be more upset but he did not tell the entire story about Jameka correctly. Friedman is a gossip columnist and has many critics himself over the things he has said .

So because the writer is jewish makes the statement less bigoted. If Whaamber had said the same things about Black people or Mexicans, there would be rallies outside of the house constantly, hanging her in effigy.

My brothers and I were raised to believe we were part of the human race - that being the only 'race' on the earth. It is true. My dad (government job - Agriculture) worked all over the world, so we were fortunate enough to grow up with people from everywhere. I was born in the 50's (so you all now know how OLD I am) but that gives you all an idea of the time period. It was a time when bigotry was not frowned on - when there were even separate water fountains for different races!

So, when I say that my parents raised us without a molecule of bigotry - that is really saying alot. It also says a great deal about my parents strength. We were not even allowed to call each other "stupid!" in our brother/sister fights! I'm from the South and caught pure-perfect He...ck (wink) because I sat by George, a Mexican boy and was his friend!! I couldn't understand why people treated him any differently - he was the only Hispanic kid in my first grade. I stood my ground and by my friendship. I'm not trying to sound so noble here - just to explain my absolute inability to excuse Amber for her comments for ANY reason.

Coming from that time and background, it is so difficult for me to find any plausible excuse for Amber's comments. She wasn't raised in a box - without radio/television or any other people on the planet!! Unless she's a drooling, dribbling idiot - she knows that her comments are racist or bigoted or whatever the correct term is, in this instance.

And, listen, I was also a child of the 60's... most of you know what that means... so the excuse that drugs addled her brains so much that she just doesn't know what she's saying is unacceptable, as well!

As far as Jameka not calling her out on the remarks more forcefully, she did speak up even though a tad wimpily. I'm irritated that she didn't really shame Amber on her remarks, though.

ANYway, I think it's wrong and unexcusable. On one of the British BB shows, I believe the entire country rallied behind the victim of racial attacks by a HG and the person that made the remarks was called to answer for them. (I may be wrong on that - I need to check my facts first!) My memory is addled from.... Old-timers disease!

Kat

on celebrity BB UK many houseguests were accused of making racist remarks against Indian housemate Shilpa... The show came under high media scrutiny for allowing this to happen including protests and stuff. This caused many hg to be villainized and basically lead to Shilpa winning for that reason.

On BB UK 8 they tightened up the rules on racist bullying. So when a white housemate used the word "nigger" (albeit not in a racist context) they called her into the diary room and ejected her from the show.

So because the writer is jewish makes the statement less bigoted

No the opposite I see the point was not understood .What the idiot Amber says is more offensive because he is a Jew .But him not telling the full story about Jameka correcting Amber has no bearing where he is a Jew or not just like he said Danile is undernourished ,that is just because he is a Fox gossip reporter that adjusts the facts to his liking !

Amber and Dustin had their time being negative toward Black people and other groups and lets not forget Jess and her bigotry. There was no long post or major outlash about that. I wrote about it before. Dustin calling his dog

N-word Bitc* and him and Amber saying their dogs dont like black people. Jess has also said some wild things also. Telling Eric, don't eevry fight a Black girl their all crazy. What Amber said is just was wrong. Also Dustin made a comment about his family flying in a plane to come here (free will) and a snide remark about Eric's people coming through Ellis Island. I read through some of these post were people debate about Judiasm religion vs. nationality and so forth. I think people forget, Amber included Jewish people can be any nationality, Including African American. Most of my family are Jewish and attend a Morrish Jew temple. Ignorance on any level is regrettable.

they showed erica being racist against asian contestant jee...why are they not wanting to show amber.....

btw, i LOVED erica during her season (4?, hell i cant remember)..and then hated her last year

Archived