ABC has announced the identity of the 11th star of The Bachelor, and he

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Bachelor 11 Cast Announced

ABC has revelaed the names of the 25 bachelorettes who will compete to win the heart of Brad Womack in the 11th edition of The Bachelor. According to ABC, the cast will include an eye-catching beauty who has a secret past, an outspoken vixen dubbed "McNasty" and a devout Christian woman who is also a streaker.

The 25 women are Bettina, 27, a realtor who currently resides in Washington, DC; DeAnna, 25, a realtor who currently resides in Neunan, GA; Erin, 25, a publishing sales executive who currently resides in Tampa, FL; Estefania, 26, an executive assistant who currently resides in Atlanta, GA; Hillary, 27, a registered nurse who currently resides in Philadelphia, PA; Jade, 24, a boutique sales worker who currently resides in Nashville, TN; Jenni, 27, a Phoenix Suns cheerleader who currently resides in Wichita, KS; Jessica, 27, a news anchor who currently resides in Lady Lake, FL; Juli, 24, a law student who currently resides in Chicago, IL; Kim, 31, a realtor who currently resides in Woodbridge, CT; Kristy, 29, an acupuncturist, who currently resides in Chicago, IL; Lindsey, 25, a model who currently resides in Livania, MI; Lori, 33, a biology teacher who currently resides in Annapolis, MD; Mallory, 24, a nanny who currently resides in Honolulu, HI; Melissa, 28, an event planner who currently resides in Westchester, NY; McCarten, 26, an account manager who currently resides in San Diego, CA; Michele, 30, a realtor who currently resides in South Brunswick, NJ; Morgan, 24, a graduate student who currently resides in Tempe, AZ; Natalie, 25, a law student who currently resides in Duncanville, TX; Rigina, 31, an account representative who currently resides in San Diego, CA; Sarah, 23, a bar manager who currently resides in O'Fallon, IL; Sheena, 23, an internet marketing executive who currently resides in Walnut Creek, CA; Solisa, 25, an esthetician who currently resides in Georgetown, TX; Susan, 35, a project analyst who currently resides in St. Charles, IL; and Tauni, 31, an ER nurse who currently resides in St. Louis Park, MN.

The Bachelor is Brad Womack, a successful entrepreneur from Austin, Texas. The Bachelor 11 will premiere with a 90-minute special on Monday, September 24 from 9:30 to 11:00 PM ET on the ABC Television Network.

Posted by Joe Reality on September 17, 2007 at 04:28 PM

I don't dig the beard/mustache on this guy, but I LOVE a southern gentleman, and that's exactly what he is! Combined with being from Texas, that all equals hot stuff for me! Makes me forget about his "nothing to drool over" face. However, by the reactions from the other gals, I got a feeling he looks good in person. His smile is contagious.

I got goosebumps several times! Lots of crazy girls, which is awesome.

I can't believe the drunk blonde lost her boob on the floor. Then when he lost it talking about the girl who has webbed toes. :animated_rotfl:

I did notice his choice of girls differs a lot from the last guy who had girls who were all doctors or some sort career like that. The majority this time seem to be realtors or models.

I look forward to when they bring in his identical twin. Should be a funny episode!

I think I like this guy. I loved how he laughed about the chick with the webbed toes.

From the clips, I think they will be able to tell that his twin isn't him. Maybe if they really weren't paying attention to him, and the details of his face -- because I didn't think they looked exactly alike. But it would probably be harder to tell, when they aren't side by side.

Sometimes I feel so embarrassed for the girls, with some of their gimmicks to get attention. The girl with the rose was one of them -- what the heck was she trying to sing? It really sounded like she was making it up as she went along. I know it started out as 'Yellow Rose of Texas', but I don't know what it ended up as. I guess he found it endearing. But I felt embarrassed for her. I guess it could make you doubt his sincerity when he initially said she had a beautiful voice. At least he amended that.

The first show is usually a drag, so you have to hope for a few nutty girls. Otherwise it's just 'Hello how are you nice you meet you.. blah blah blah..."

My personal favorite tonight was the girl who broke her face. There were an awful lot of them I couldn't tell apart. I know that's normal for the first show, but it seemed even more so tonight. Too many similar blond hairstyles, I guess.

It's really too soon to pick a favorite. It looks like someone gets seriously hurt -- I don't know if this will be like 'Survivor', where they make it out like it's a huge deal, and it turns out to be nothing... possible, but I don't think so.

Sincere question: What is so appealing about this show?

I honestly just don't get it. I am not trashing it, I just honestly don't get it. And even more puzzling, I fail to understand why these women would want to be on the show.

I find SOOOOOOOOO many men love this show because they get to look at HOT girls chasing 1 guy in a hot tub. Girls love to see people fall in love.

Outside of that, it's confuses me why people ask questions like what's the appeal. Nothing against the person who asked it AT ALL, but it's a game. It's drama. It's cattiness. It's lots of hot girls chasing a hot guy. It's the unknown. All things that aren't different than many other reality shows. ;)

Thanks goodness for DVR's. I watched the first half hour and fell asleep.

They are really hyping that the "Is the best looking Bachelor ever".

Is he really? I only have seen a couple of the bachelors but he is not THAT handsome.

Andy was hands down, THE Sexiest bachelor to date (and seemingly, the nicest)! I still think Tessa was/is totally wrong for him.

Echo, I use to be like you...against this show. As a woman, it actually offended me that women would be portrayed in such a fashion.. to be throwing/making a fool of themselves to win the affections of a guy that they didn't even know. But then two seasons ago I saw an episode, then another, and another still. Now, I'm totally addicted. It's like I pick a girl to win, like she's my race horse or something (which I'm also against btw.. I don't think animals should be treated as such..but shhh..that's another topic) and then am glued to the screen to see if I was right.

I agree with Jersey when he/she mentioned how other reality tv junkies just understand it all. It's so true... ya, you just can see why it's so appealing without just seeing on thing in particular.

Is it just me, or does this new bachelor seem kinda dumb? I thought Lorenzo was dull, but this guy may be worse yet.

Andy was hands down, THE Sexiest bachelor to date (and seemingly, the nicest)! I still think Tessa was/is totally wrong for him.

I didn't like Andy Baldwin. I still can't forgive him for choosing Tessa when he and Bevin were so crazy about each other the sparks flew into my living room every Monday night. And, by the way. . . no surprise to me. . . Andy and Tessa are no longer engaged.

The prize for the dumbest bachelor has to go to Dr. Travis Stork. (season 8 maybe?) This guy was a rock with legs.

I thought Andrew was the sexiest too. And, even though Tess and Andy aren't engaged anymore... they're still seeing each other. (That's my understanding anyways.) Bevin and him never would of worked, imo.

Is it just me, or does this new bachelor seem kinda dumb?

I saw what you meant tonight. I think he's one of those guys who is smart, but has trouble "verbally....." (not knowing what to say at the appropriate times) .........combined with he's a typical southern guy. People talk like that a lot at my college in TX. Andy came closest to my type since his personality was just like my husbands [not to mention they shared the same b-day and occupation].

This guy still has plenty of time to shine. *fingers crossed*

This guy does nothing for me. The only Bachelor who I thought had any personality was Charlie O'Connell. He was a pisser.

Maybe in this setting they all just come across as uncomfortable and phony. They should show more unedited clips to get a better glimpse of the real personality of these guys.

It would probably do the bachelor's a bit of good to get unedited snips of the girls too. Maybe help them make better decisions?!? See who's fake, catty, etc.

I was bored out of my mind this episode. The twin is way more entertaining than the actual Bachelor.

I was making an assumption before, but now more than ever I think I've got the Bachelor pegged. He's so the guy who never "gets it" when it comes to girls. A girl can call him the day after a date, can then show up for his football practice, and he'd STILL come back to the house to ask his friends "Do you think she likes me?" (sincere about not knowing).

His brother is someone who gets it.

I had to force myself to stay up, and I still didn't make it to the rose ceremony. ....just the moments before it.

The only time I woke up was to laugh hysterically over the "I knew the difference between you two because your twin doesn't have that blonde patch of hair on his ear." Oh my gosh, my husband would die from embarrassment if someone told him he had hair on his ear. Shave that hair man!

I guess I have to look up who got the boot. I'm not fond of the girl who got the rose on the group date. The acupuncture chick (think that's what she does)

My friend has a friend currently on the show (one of the blondes). I don't like most of the brunettes (that catty bunch).

I was shocked that Sarah was eliminated. I thought Brad sincerely liked her. I'm confused why he keeps McCarten around. She has no personality, I haven't seen any spark between them and she didn't know that Chad wasn't Brad. I like her name, though.

Jade is another one who I haven't seen interacting with Brad. In fact, she gets the least amount of camera time. I almost forgot she was still there until he called her name at the Rose Ceremony. She's very pretty but I can't figure her chances until I see something (anything) between she & Brad.

I know Jenni is the front runner but I'm not so crazy about her. I'm liking Hillary right now. Even though the crying dinner was a bit much. Not thrilled with any of the girls yet this season. No standout for me.