Note On Mortys Big Brother Page

Justin

Seems to me, the comments on the update pages are pretty equal opportunity. I don't see any particular overweight on who gets bashed more than anyone else. I don't even see that much bashing at all! I guess if you really liked a HG, like Whamber, lets say, and the odd comment here and there about being the-river-nile-with-the-tears, might bug...but hey, she DOES cry a lot!

This place is pretty cool, I gotta say it. Have a look around at other sites, and it's not so cool. At least here, there isn't a lot of that letter-babble...I'm sorry, I'm an old guy, and I don't know all that keyboard short hand! I did just learn BFF...Best Friends Forever...where did I learn that? On the update pages!! In a comment! YAY!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Zilchie, you 'll get the hang of it,lol, I'm an old gal, and it took me awhile a few years back when I first got my computer and found Morty's

Oh well, in the end you're all right. This is a free website, and he is the Site Master, his way his game! I'm not insulting him or anyone else. Once again, I really don't read the threads at all, I use strictly the main page for my updates. I'd just love the comments about anyone to be non-existent.

Either way it doesn't matter, I'll still read, and I'll still post no matter how hated I am around here!

I've really held back from replying here. But, as a Forum Host over at the live feeds section, and as a Morty's Team member who does transcriptions, I'm going to say what I want to say.

First, Morty is great to spend his time and money and sweat on this site, period. I often laugh out loud at the comments he makes on his Big Brother update page. Sometimes, I might disagree with his opinion. If I do, then I always have the option of starting a thread in the discussion area of the forum to discuss the topic. However, I would never start the topic saying I disagree with Morty--I would just start a topic and say that I want to discuss Eric, or something like that. There are other sites where you aren't allowed to have your own opinion, believe me. Morty's isn't one of them.

As for the live feeds transcriptions, everyone is welcome to come on over and pitch in! If you are reading the feeds transcriptions and you find something that you feel is completely incorrect, or that is way over the line (such as calling a houseguest foul names) then feel free to hit the "report post" button, and we'll look into it. We don't want to make any reader feel that the transcriptions are hostile toward their favorite houseguest. Of course, we have opinions, too, and Morty is kind enough to let us give those opinions occasionally. We keep them in brackets or in parentheses, and usually sign our names to them, to show they are our opinions. When I transcribe and I am trying to get across something intangible, such as the feel in the room as I see it, or the expression on a houseguest's face, then I will put that in parentheses, but I will not sign it, usually, as I am just trying to illustrate that setting the best way I can.

I would like to remind everyone that Morty bends over backwards to be fair to the readers here. I might also add that many of the transcriptionists bend over backwards to try to keep the readers happy by transcribing for hours, for free. If we aren't allowed to put in an occasional opinion or a remark that we feel is witty, then it's pretty dry going, folks! The Forum Hosts and Admin. keep it from getting out of line, but make no mistake--there are sometimes disheartening complaints that are false or nitpicking, as well. So, if you have a legitimate complaint, please give it by pressing the "report post" button, as we truly want to take care of the situation. If you don't like the tone of one transcriptionists' posts, then feel free to hit the "ignore" button and don't read what they write. If you want to make sure your favorite houseguest is represented in the feeds and you feel that they aren't being watched enough, then by all means jump in and do your share of the work. We can use the help.

Catniptoy

Hey Justin....You win....I want Eric to go all the way and win the $500,000.00!!!!!!!

None of the other STUPID people deserve to win..........I can't wait to see their faces

when they find out they were taken in by Eric and CBS.....

GO ERIC!!!!!!!! :hurray:

I didn't win, has nothing to do with me! Though I am quite happy, these feeds are hi-larious! :animated_rotfl:

Oh jeeze, if you don't like the updates buy the feeds and watch them yourself people.

You reallly missed the conversation, I have the feeds. But I also have to work...

n the DR, Eric himself said, "Nick thinks he could be all bros and good with the guys and that he would be flirting his way with the girls so he would be on good standing with the girls. I actually am the one who is doing that. And there really wasn't room for two of us in the house. There's only one Casanova here in the BB house and it's me."

Hmm, can you say "Delusional"?

I was never a Nick fan, but this little speech was the moment I turned against Eric. If he believed that, he's as off his rocker as Amber is. And that's the point, isn't it? I don't have to like Amber when I can see how screwed up she is. I certainly do not have to like Eric when he's as much a mental case as she is. Amber makes dumb decisions because she's ignorant. Eric is mean-spirited on top of his arrogance. That's the dealbreaker for me, because I expected more from Eric, than from Amber.

Dr Will's arrogance was charming: he was handsome in spite of his skinny ghost-like appearance, he was educated, and he was intelligent. Above all, he might stab you in the back but it was with a kiss and a smile. A merry prankster.

Eric may be intelligent, but he's not handsome, nor charming, nor apparently educated. He has no charm, no charisma, and this episode with Amber paints him as grasping, avaricious, venomous, graceless, and pathetic. All his pompous swagger simply makes him look like a fool, and then to use the situation with Amber the way he has, hammers home his lack of social grace and magnanimity. I don't have the stomach for it, I certainly won't support it.

I couldn't have said it better. :hurray:

Archived