Note On Mortys Big Brother Page

Justin

I am so confused here.

What are we talking about? Are we talking about the main BB home page or are we talking about the live feed updates?

If we're talking about the main page, I don't know because I've never checked that out. If we're talking about the live feed updates, it is, indeed, supposed to be unbiased and repeating what is actually said on the feeds as per the rules.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am new here but I just want to say I LOVE U MORTY!!! :heart2: I can't afford the live feeds but I LIVE for catching everything on this site! I think it's kinda fun hearing a little personal input no and then, I mean ya sometimes I yell at my computer b/c someone is dissin the person I like but that's helf the fun..I mean I yell at my TV when I watch the show too! LOL I just appreciate all the people who actually are willing to sit and type up everything thats going on so we can keep up!!! I can't be mad at anyone who's willing to do that just cause they want to put in a little comment here or there! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GANG!!!

clearly you have to decide what is best for you.

i watch the feeds but also read the updates for the times that i miss the feeds. i have also watched the feeds and read the updates at the same time and seen how two people can see the same thing and also take it totally different... BUT!!!

the live feed updates here take time out of their lives to do this for others and yes, they do tend to put their own feelings into the updates (usually it is done like this) SO WHAT! i think its pretty hard not to! and as long as they are putting them in brackets or doing it in a manner that the reader knows it is their thoughs.. i dont care. if i am in a rush, i skip over that and just read the important stuff.

as far as the main page... i think its awesome. its well put together and i have always loved Morty's personal opinion... its not very often we hear from him.. so when we do i think GREAT!

I'm grateful for the time they give us, but I never said I wasn't. This is once again an update page for thousands to read about the happenings in the house, not read about our updater's opinions on the matter. I don't care how casual it is, if you're going to write for thousands of people to read all with a different opinion then you keep it out, I'm certainly not saying it's an feat to accomplish, but good lord at least attempt it.

I am so confused here.What are we talking about? Are we talking about the main BB home page or are we talking about the live feed updates?If we're talking about the main page, I don't know because I've never checked that out. If we're talking about the live feed updates, it is, indeed, supposed to be unbiased and repeating what is actually said on the feeds as per the rules.

I'm talking about Morty's Main Update Page, I rarely go into the thread itself.

:lipsrsealed2:

You're kidding right, I've never insulted you or anyone else.

Everyone has biases in anything they write.... newspapers, essays, Morty's main page... who cares, that is human nature.

You're right, but this is fun! :animated_bouncy:

Well you have insulted me by even suggesting that it is somehow not proper NEWS to put in a comment or two, who the hell cares, evidently you , but I think it takes some balls to come in here and admonish Morty or any of his mods for ANYTHING just because YOU don't like it, go over yto another site where all the other malcontents have gone, and yes I can see you like a fight, you definately like to stir the pot, so take this I hate, hate , hate Eric, he sucks :stirthepot: and llbbll3 what do you mean it's confusing and you don't know who's side to be on, are you kidding me, be on the side you like, the one that suits you, the Bi Brother pagge is not to tell you who's side to be on.

Sheesh... I've been having a hard time with the HG's that were chosen for BB -8

If it wasn't for the little side comments the up-daters do occasionally .... I probably would have tuned it out by now.

I imagine with the drivel that's been on the feeds... those little 'asides' probably keep the up-daters awake.

Thank you Morty and gang.

and... "Justin - - please go to the Diary Room"

I know this isn't CNN, but it's still a place people come to for updates. And I'd rather not deal with comments about players I like, it's casual but at the same time a relied on source for Big Brother info for a lot of people!

so its ok if they say it about people you dont like? what about the people who do like them?

either way i dont think its a deal, its just an Opinion and i could easily get appalled when people talk good stuff about Eric, cause i dont like him, but i dont, cause its just peoples opinions and i accept that. you have to accept that not everybody likes the people you like.

1) I LOVE MORTYS!!! I wont go anywhere else for my BB updates.

2) Justin, I understand exactly what your getting at and it bothers me too. I get that the live feed updaters often dont have time to jump from the update board over to the discussion board to post their opinions so they add them (usually as parentheticals) to their updates. I think the only thing that I dont like about the live feed updates (which are condensed and turned into what you see on the main page) is that the events of the BB house are rarely reported in an unbiased manner. I watch the feeds and have often thought about adding to the updates but have resisted because I know that I wouldnt be able to hold back my opinions about certain HGs.

3) I LOVE MORTYS!!! I wont go anywhere else for my BB updates.

4) I'm not trying to start fighting with anyone. I'm just describing what I see in as unbiased a manner as possible.

5) I LOVE MORTYS!!! I wont go anywhere else for my BB updates.

Chill out people... is it really that big of a deal?

Of course not, but Justin continues to keep the topic alive...

sFun_DeadHorse.gif

And this is MY last post on the subject.

Justin says he likes to fight.

Me too...over things worth fighting for.

If anyone thinks Morty's is biased then SO what . Watching the actual show is so different then what actually happens so complain to CBS.

I love the updaters if I agree with them or not. I'm always amazed how quickly they do the updates. Thanks

llvbbll3. see? it is hard to tell tone on a board, I did not know you were kidding, don't go away and lurk, it looks like you are new here, so come back and post, no one is po'd at you, everyone likes to read others posts, don't let any remarks keep you away, seriously :animated_wave:

Yath I am laughing HARD

so its ok if they say it about people you dont like? what about the people who do like them?

either way i dont think its a deal, its just an Opinion and i could easily get appalled when people talk good stuff about Eric, cause i dont like him, but i dont, cause its just peoples opinions and i accept that. you have to accept that not everybody likes the people you like.

OK, next time I'll make sure to say people I do and don't like. Better?

And this is MY last post on the subject.

Justin says he likes to fight.

Me too...over things worth fighting for.

I've been gone for over an hour and it's still at the top.

What's really worth fighting for then? The plight of opinionated newscasting is better then Jen's stupidity, and Kail's large back-end.

"If anyone thinks Morty's is biased then SO what . Watching the actual show is so different then what actually happens so complain to CBS. "

good point... if anyone wants to complain about a biased view of the house being presented to the masses... look at the 3 shows each week lol

oops, looks like it's time for the HGs to get up for the day! :popcorn:

Archived