If Your Front Runner Leaves....

It would depend on who else remains for me. If all my favorites are gone and i'm left to choose between, say, Amber, Jameka, and Dustin, well... thats like choosing between syphilis, gonorrhea and herpes. So i'd just be watching for the sake of watching.

I would still watch... I would cheer for his daughter and if she left I would cheer for ummmmmm well, maybe nobody, but I would still watch...

i always sorta want one person over the other to win, even if its difficult...for instance

alison/jun? jun

maggie/ivette?.....geez who did i? i guess it was maggie

mike boogie/erika........erika made me rather have mike booger win, she really sucked for doing that to me

so someone will always surface that i can hate a little less than the people around them

If my favorite (and I use that term loosely this season) leaves, I would still watch. I love this game and would root for no one, as I did last year. Once I start watching, I feel compelled to see it play out.

i do have my favorites but what really seems to get my interset is having a villian to root against, lets say season 6 was ivette and maggie in the finals i wanted maggie to win not because i liked maggie but because i hated ivette

at this point i hate eric but kinda don't want him to leave cause i want to hate him next week to... altho i'd probably move on to hating dustin if eric does leave..... i do have my favorites but the villians are more important to me, and i believe eric makes a better villian then dustin

If my front runner left... it would be just like every other season of BB I have watched! :) The season 6 & 7 endings were especially nauseating. :sick2:

My favorites are Dick, Dani, and Jen. I have to admit I am starting to like Kail just because I feel sorry for her going up on the block each week. If all of them leave in the next 4 weeks, I am rooting for Zach because he is the underdog. What an anticlimactic ending that would be. :rolleyes4:

oh my gosh. i Havent even thought about this! i shouldnt have to think about it either, cause daniele isnt leaving for a while... if the day comes, i will see what it is up then. but as of now, my frontrunner is staying good.

eww.

haha. jk, i just didnt think he should of been on the show in the first place. but he did do a good job. i would of been happier if Janie won though. but they the final 3 all did a good job (well, maybe not so much erica)

It all depends on mow my fav went out. If he/ she left in a blaze of glory, then I would root for whoever he/she was teamed with.

If he/she got backdoored and no one stuck by them, I guess I would have to justify cheering for someone else.

If he/she went out in a tornado of fingernails and teeth, then I would have to root for whoever survived.

in a nutshell, my favorite HG will usually change about every two weeks.

Archived