Dustin Going To Vote Eric Out?

luvmanatees

3:01 BBT This is from Morty's live feeds, sorry I didn't get the transcriber's info to post

Dustin and AMber in the bathroom talking.

Amber is telling Dustin that Eric needs to go. AMber says that it's as clear as day and for the first time, she thinks her head is in the game. Dustin is listening, but putting up the defensive side to keep Eric for the numbers. Amber saying that there is now numbers, that Dick and Daniele have nothing against them. Amber thinks that Eric had Dick and Dani go against Kail and Jen, and now that they're all talking, Amber thinks Eric is trying to get Dustin and Amber against eachother, so he needs to go.

Amber also states that if Eric gets HOH, he;ll either put up Dick and Dani, or AMber and Dustin. Dustin says he'll put up Dick and Dani, but Amber think it could happen either way. Dustin says that Dick has says so many horrible things about her, and Amber says that she'll ask Dick about that.

Amber clearly states that she is voting out Eric. Dustin says that he'll vote out Amber so that Amber won't go back on his word. Amber says do you promise and they agree to go outside to talk to Dick and Dani. Dustin tells Amber to let him lead the conversation.

:animated_shocking::animated_shocking:

Does anyone have the video of this conversation or the conversation after with Dani, Dick, Amber and Dustin? I think Dustin is going to backstab all of them. Since the votes are private it will be in the air again about who voted for and against who. Dustin it seems was to quick to change sides, and suddendly all concerned about Jameka and Amber's honesty and keep their promises. In the conversation w/ all four above, Amber asked if she should still vote against Eric, and Dustin said no.

Some one made the point earlier that Dustin now HAS to keep his word and vote out Eric cause if he does'nt that no one will believe or trust him again. So I am thinkin (and Prayin) that he does what he said he would and vote for Erics eviction.

Archived