Season 8 Bb "howie Types Moves "thread

uvp

kail in pov come going with 248000 something instead of just going 250000 like bjen why save a 1000 bucks

mike trying to get dick to fall

jameka in povs

this season but if you want to make it all season fine with me

wait for what till end of season when this season is having a howie type move every week.

kail giving up hoh to her enemy daniele because daniele promise her safety bye kail :animated_wave:

are we watchign the same season rebel?

they are fine. the only people they are worried about it Dustin, cause none of those other idiots can win the HOH.

its DICK-ZACH-JENN v. Dustin, cause jessica, amber, eric are all worthless pieces of crap.

i dont know man jessica reminds me of and ericka floats as long as they want throw every hoh comp but wins when they so need to win one. in the endurance comp imho if she didnt throw it would have won easily

dani was struggling

when i watch replay not once did i see jessica adjust herself. dani adjusted over a million times being the lightest of the bunch i was surprise dani had so much problem controlling her weight

I just feel like I am missing something because of my ignore list... I think he might be talking about Daniele on the HoH clock thingy, but I can't be sure LOL...

LOL 123 I agree with you 110%... She was solid... She wasn't going anywhere for a long time... Kail was the one that was having a hard time... Even she admitted she wouldn't have lasted as long as Daniele, because she was about to drop when they made the deal...

yeah, i agree yana!

no way kail would of out lasted her. thats why she fought so franticlly trying to make sure she was safe.

and then daniele said "Youve already won! i need this!! i want letters" you could tell she was in it to win it.

:food-smiley-005:

List of Dick and Daniele's stupid moves:

1. Dick's campaign from early on of how untrustworthy Nick was and how he had to go. Nick would have been loyal to Dick and Daniele for the time being yet Dick was so caught up in his daughter being the "Erika of this season". He helped plant the seeds that made the way to Nick's demise extremely possible.

2. Dick and Daniele's lack of fight to stop Nick's eviction. The ground was there for them to make a push to keep Nick. He would have had their back and they could have used that to their advantage. They didn't though and rolled over far too easily and ended up evicting a strong ally of theirs.

3. Dick's constant belittling of fellow houseguests and calling them out and Daniele allowing it. This is a sure fire way for them to be targets to people and make them dislike him. If he makes people uncomfortable they aren't going to want him to be around for too long and will work against him. Yes, they may have an "alliance" with Jen but we'll see how much she'd actually care if they got nominated. Would she fight hard to keep them? Doubt it. It's a terrible move to alienate yourself like they have.

4. Betraying their alliance far too early. They don't have the votes to get Eric out and are screwing themselves when they didn't have to. They are attemtping to make a big bold move in order to take out Eric when in reality they're just turning people against themselves. It has horribly backfired and they will pay for it. They now have five people gunning for them next week (if Eric stays) as opposed to one if they had just gone ahead and continued the plan. They are putting themselves in a terrible position that will end up with the two of them continuing their little reunion in the sequester house.

5. Not nominating Eric and one of his allies straight up to ensure he leaves. If they had kept Kail off the block and had say Jessica, Amber, Jameka, or Dustin up there with Eric they would have the four votes they need to get Eric out. Unfortunately for them though, one of the votes they could have gotten is now on the block and they are currently in a 4-3 hole for the upcoming vote. They were too into having a big huge shocking backdoor that they didn't pay attention to the actual votes. They are more than likely screwed for the vote and it is their own damn fault.

this year list of moves already surpass season 6 which had alot of dumb moves

Dick existing. He has done nothing but try to be mini-Howie. Everytime he goes on a rant with someone, just replace whoever he is going after with "Busto" and you will basically have a repeat of 2 previous seasons. Except, Howie doing it didn't seem quite as disgusting or low. Howie was bad and annoying and even disgusting at times, but Dick just seems a notch more dangerous and not in a good way.

Dep

Awww.... why are you doggin' on my Howie???? :disappointed:

Archived