Ap Task#14

uvp

Which HouseGuest should Eric flatter incessantly in order to ensure his safety?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which HouseGuest should Eric flatter incessantly in order to ensure his safety?

• jen
    • jessica
    • jameka
    • amber
    • dustin
    • dick
    • zach

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevermind, Yana. I just reread your post and now understand what you mean. I read something earlier that said Eric said he was going to annoy Dick today to make him mad.

That's different from what you said. So Eric's basically going to try to be funny with Dick instead of doing the task totally.

I Worked too late last night to get to vote, but when I watched the show, and I saw the task, the first person I thought was DICK, and sure enough I came here this am and Dick is the one who got the most votes, love it upv, hell yeah, lets watch him(Eric) dig himself a little deeper,lol

i think what eric is saying is.... "i am going to be nice to dick and make him mad" and this way if anyone in the house notices... they wont think its for a vote (so it wont blow the APs cover)

its all a cover for him... he said it to dustin right? so now if dustin hears about it or sees it, he will think that eric is just messing with dick for the fun of it or to piss him off... certainly not to win him over!

meanwhile eric has been told to do this by america! it is a good cover... but will it work? sSig_heeheehee.gif

cant wait to see!

Eric deserves to have a challenge...i voted for zach

oh well prolly won't matter cause he won't be in the house to carry it out,lol

Another stupid task. If he doesn't get voted out this week, he will soon because "incessantly flattering" someone will surely get him on the wrong side of people. I think cbs is trying to expose him! :animated_scratchchin:

Tis true Yana and I will be smiling when he is tryin to cozy up to evil Dick.

no stuff, Dick will be either ranting and spitting,lol or laughing and calling ot you will never get my vote, sucka

Well, it sounds like AP was Daniele since Eric is up in the HOH room talking to her, but she wasn't a choice last night to vote for because she's HOH.

Do you think he's still going to try to talk to Dick, if Dick is AP, after Eric and Dick's fight today?

CBS probably realized that Eric is going down, they are probably trying to come up with a plan. That is why Eric was in DR so long. Or Eric was recording the AP reveal to be shown to the HG's later......

Archived