Ap Task#14

uvp

Which HouseGuest should Eric flatter incessantly in order to ensure his safety?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which HouseGuest should Eric flatter incessantly in order to ensure his safety?

• jen
    • jessica
    • jameka
    • amber
    • dustin
    • dick
    • zach

lets not make it easy i say zach

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i voting for dick folks since i see zach wont win. goes gto cbs and give dick 10 votes lol

I'm voting Dick all the way... I have 4 computers I am going to vote on and have several friends that are going to vote... I am trying hard to stop the friends and family of Eric and Jessica from doing what they did with the last task...

if jessica wins i am calling bs. i voted ten times for dick

I voted jen because i think she can still be flipped.

she even said last night that if dick and dani were gone, the house could be a really fun place.

she may be playing D/D to get what they know. she knows kail is a liability at this point with nothing to offer anymore, she can't play HoH, and she's ALWAYS on the block.

and she has expressed regret over giving away info on eric, because maybe he wasn't lying to her.

lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

20 votes for Jessica in the bag!

You must be like me and have more than one computer... I am voting Dick on all four of mine so that's 40 for Dick from me alone... My mom is voting Dick on hers, my niece is voting Dick on all 3 of hers, my daughter is voting for Dick on her 2 and her hubby is voting Dick on 5 of the ones at work... I think we have nearly 300 votes for Dick so far...

I picked Dick...... he's not happy with Eric..... I'd like to see the little weasle

cuddle up and smooth talk him.....teehee... :love:

Sorry Eric Lovers lol

Having him compliment Dick will totally come off insincere and sarcastic...it will get Dicks blood boiling and hopefully give Eric some pleasure getting Dick all riled up. I love seeing Dick pop his gaskets...love it!

You must be like me and have more than one computer... I am voting Dick on all four of mine so that's 40 for Dick from me alone... My mom is voting Dick on hers, my niece is voting Dick on all 3 of hers, my daughter is voting for Dick on her 2 and her hubby is voting Dick on 5 of the ones at work... I think we have nearly 300 votes for Dick so far...

Haha! :animated_rotfl:

My brother is downstairs voting for Dick as well. I'm just erasing my cookies, I'm pretty sure that'll do the trick. I'm taking a break seeing as we have 5 more hours!

I voted for Dick 10 times... I think that would be absolutely hilarious! I would love to see the reaction on his face when he is given his task! LOL! C'mon America! Lets put some fun into the house!

if dick wins eric will half ass this task. america we should be able to take away from eric ap earnings if he half ass task

Gimme some scenarios

If Dick is chosen, and Eric starts sucking up to him, I can see Dick absolutely going ballistic. Dick spewing hate by getting ticked off for something like that might actually backfire and make Eric appear more sympathetic than ass-kissing.

The more I think about it, Dick just might be a good choice. I, too, enjoy seeing him with his blood pressure up going nuts.

Archived