Who Would Be Your Worst Possible Final Two?

nursie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My least favorite would be Dick and Daniele. It was unfair advantage to have a father/daughter in the house together, and I think their relationship isn't as bad as we all think/hear that it is. They have teamed up since day one and why no one else is jumping on that point is beyond me. They both are hateful towards people and treat others like crap. If either one of them wins it will be very disappointing!!!!

I said Zach and Kail earlier just because the house gets so boring when it gets down to the final two that it is almost torture to watch...but I wouldn't mind Zach winning the money because he seems like a nice guy, mentions his family a lot, close to his mother, and I wouldn't mind Jameka winning...but if Whamber or Dick ends up final two then I would really be disappointed :gossip:

Tough choice because the fact that any of them will winn $500,000 for their screwy game style is sickening...but when it comes to pure boredom on the last week of feeds, the worst two would be Zach & Dustin. Followed by Amber & Jameka.

Hopefully next season will bring a better group.

If Amber is in the final two - I will have to go and throw myself over the ledge of the Grand Canyon. I would hate to see Kail in the final two as well, only because I am sick of her whining.

i would love for daniele to WIN.

but i would hate for her to be up against her dad.

but if it was it wouldnt be the worst.

worst would be DUSTIN, and then amber.

but dustin anything is bad.

i wouldnt mind daniele-jenn final.

I cannot believe more people are not saying Zach. He is as boring as watching paint dry! I would be utterly bored to tears and then some if Zach and anyone were final two. I'd rather watch Amber cry, Dick be a dick, Jen's vanity/narcissism, Jessica's voice, Danielle's voice (although, I think Danielle would be the best to have in the final two if only she'd stop over-thinking things), Jameka pray 24/7...etc...than see Zach in final 2.

if they do one of those pity-me consolation prize handouts like they did for janelle, dont y'all be flipping and feeling sorry for amber and speed voting to give her some money!

My worst nightmare would be Dick and Danielle as the final two ... I think I hate Dick and his snotty little daughter almost as much as I hate Mike Boogie from BB7 --- and that's saying somthing!

I would like to see Jen and Jamica at the end.

dick and amber.

hands down. amber is nerd herd all the way, definitely one of the most annoying people BB's ever put in the house. and i think that the whole world would suffer from having to hear from dick how great he was and how he played the game so well, and he never lied, etc until the day he dies.

Dick AND Daniele, because the game would basically be over at that point. It wouldn't matter who got the money because they'd probably most likely split it. I don't mind if one of them makes it...just not both.

worst final 2 from me would be any combination of Dustin, Jameka or Kail not crazy about Amber or Eric either.

The best final 2 would be Dick with either Dani, Jess, Zack or even Jen ( not sure why but she's kind've grown on me lol...). I like Dick and think no matter what he is playing the game. Go Dick!!

Eric & Dustin.

If those two horrid wretched malodorous oozing disgusting piles of slime win the $550,000, I fear for the world, because if that ultimately unfortunate day should come, all matter & light will collapse in on itself and time will cease to exist. Other than that, it's just a game, so who really cares.

Archived