Who Would Be Your Worst Possible Final Two?

nursie

interesting... sCo_hmmthink.gif

i would have to say by process of elimination (lets just list people that are playing the game first)

Dick

Dustin

Kail

Daniele

Jen

zach

i dont count eric cause he has america helping him play.

out of these people who do i NOT want to see at the end? wow.. thats tough. its really a three way tie between Kail dustin and jen.

the remaining people that are in the house that i did not list... would then be THE WORSE if left at the end of the game.. cause they havent even played!

yup.. you are seeing correctly... fizzle said kail and jen would not be the worse possible final two... hey.. at least they are playing! i might not like em.. but credit is given where it is due.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jessica and jameka

jessica and amber

as long you dont have two folkis who did nothing in the game in final two i am good eg. jameka, amber, jessica, zach

Right now, it's Jen and Danile.

Jen for her connection to Booger (sorry, I just can't support it in any way shape or form)

Danile for using men as a shield. She hid behind Nick (notice how hard she campaigned to keep Nick) and now Dick

For me it would be Jen and Danielle.

I so agree about the chilltown connection ruining it for me with Jen. Bleh, bleh, bleh..... I would love to see Jen get evicted SOON just to show chilltown their girl wasn't up to snuff this time.

Danielle b/c she really doesn't have a clue how to play this game at all.

Dick/Danielle F2 would really :censored: me off. Amber in any combination is just more than I could handle. (Don't like people who swear on their childs/fmly's life) sAng_banghead2.gif

With five wks down/5 to go...have no other opinions of other F2 combinations.

PS. If I gotta swear on anything...its usually my momma's grave, cause if I even swear or lie she will get even, I'll somehow bang my elbow, trip on something, hit my chin, or bang my knee, etc. and I always know its her reminding me to behave...kinda like the smack on the back of my head she always gave me... :animated_rotfl:

I think Dick& Danielle are scumbags! I will be glad if the whole thing blows up in their faces. I hate arrogance. It will be funny if Eric gets voted off and America votes him right back, instead of Dani's "darling Nick".

I hope Amber gets what is coming to her and I would like to see Eric and Zach go to the final. Anyone who takes Zach to the final two is guaranteed to win against him.

I am tired of Dick intimidating everyone. I would be glad to get voted off before Dick. I would tell Dick, as I was leaving, I will be waiting for you outside of the house and we will finish this at that time. I can always rely on 12 jury members to get me off an assault charge.

Archived