Who Would Be Your Worst Possible Final Two?

nursie

after every year of having final two's in which i want neither person to be given $500K, i was thinking today what kind of final two are we going to be stuck looking at this year.......there's a lot of people i dont like on the show this year, but even with my own dislikes i can say that although i like jessica more than some of the others i would not want her to get the money for sleeping all day.....amber, although i hate her and dont like the stupid crying fits, has actively been involved in the backstabbing/truth spinning....anyway, from past seasons we've seen some jury members vote to give the money to people they thought played the game the strongest in spite of not liking them

so here's me trying to think that way...and believe me its really easy to put a long list of other names in here, but trying to narrow it down to two

from a least favorites level my worst final two would be amber/dick

from who took an active role in playing the game my worst final two would be jessica/jameka

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst finale for me would be Dustin and Kail as far as personality goes. For gameplay, it would be Eric and Jessica, just because I feel like they are latching on to Dustin like leeches. They really want him to take them all the way.

I agree with sexy.....and marty

all of the HGs are playing badly....so much flip flopping :gossip:

Worst would be any combination of Amber/Dustin/Eric

I hate when floaters make it to Final 2 on any show, so Jameka & Jess would also be a bad combination unless one of them suddenly busts out with some real strategy. I like Jess, but that doesn't make her a good player.

eeek worst final people for me would be in order; Dustin, Jameka, Amber. As far as final 2 who played the game, I am with you King123, Dani, and Dick, sorry people Dick as much as you all hate him has played the game, hate the floaters so Jessica, Jameka again. Eric is not even on my map, and I would not mind Zach in there somewhere, he really has been the least offensive, they have shunned him unmercifully.

Gameplay: Jameka, Dustin

Personal: Dustin, Amber, Eric

I actually think Amber is playing a Maggie game, in the fact that she is lying every which way and making herself seem honest...but just like Maggie she is too dillusional to even realize that she is doing this.

Dick & Daniele...ugh! :death:

Archived