Sign in to follow this  
ElleNaturelle

Dexter

I had Dave's tribal council surprised face after that finale...

O M G

Amazing season ender last night! So much going on--Deb diggin up the facts on Dexter(at first I thought she was going to start putting it all together about him)--Trinity getting away, or so we thought--and worst of all finding out that before Dex could kill him, Arthur was busy at Dex's house--poor Rita. She always seemed to pick men who attracted trouble.

I was like WTF! I couldn't believe it. Poor Dex. I am hoping it was a halucination, but I bet it won't be.

This season was really great... wasn't it? :D

I'm really looking forward to what the writers will do next season. Not going to miss Rita too much (didn't like the dynamic being married brought to Dexter's world) but, I think there could be so much to work with him being a single Daddy.

Can't wait!!!

I just saw the last episode and omg...I can't believe it! It's an ending I never saw coming. That's so sad! I am going to miss Rita... wow, I just can't believe it. The writers who came up with this are freaking BRILLLIANT. Wow, I'm so shocked! Wow... just wow!!!

Best season ever!

I just got done watching the first season of Netflix tonite, im gonna watch Season 2 tmw. Show is amazing. Im just sad Season 3 isn't available for instant viewing. Time to queue for the DVDs of S3.

Anyone watching the new season?

What are you thinking so far? I love it! I love he finally broke emotionally, love seeing his struggles, love that Julia Stiles saw him murdering that guy.