I'm gonna make a prediction.....

I think Dexter will kill Miguel Prado by the end of this season...as Dexter figures out that Miguel is a very bad man.....I love Jimmy Smitts....but don't like him in this.

Don't know for sure.....

I love this show sooooo much!

:pixiedust:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they don't do anything to Anton... I love him and Debra's growing romance.

Who do we think the "skinner" is...???

I'm glad Dexter was there for (can't remember the lady's name in hospital) in the end. I know it's controversial but, I think it's mercy what he did.

I love how they have Dexter growing in different ways....going to be a father, husband, and friend. Yeah, the part where he goes to see the old family friend in the hospital and then finally having mercy towards her and tells her a big secret before she dies.

I hope this show stays around for a long time!

I've got to get the first two seasons on DVD!!!!!

I hope they don't do anything to Anton... I love him and Debra's growing romance.

Who do we think the "skinner" is...???

I like the storyline with Debra and Anton too.

I think Miguel is the skinner! He has something "dark" in his past.....he desires to be there watching Dexter when he kills. I think if Dexter ever lets him be there, Miguel will go over the edge!

jmho

I really thought it was Miguel's brother for awhile but, since we saw him use soda pop as tortue... I'm guessing not anymore.

we saw him use soda pop as tortue...

That's painful.

I had to stop and think who Anton is. I know I caught another episode, but I think I fell asleep on it. He's the snitch, right?

Jimmy Smits (oh, how I dislike him) is crazier than Dexter. How would like a guy like him running the DA's office. lol

Whoo Hoo!!!! Great news erin. :)

From the previews I'm sooo bummed about Anton... hope he survives. And who is the skinner??? Is there any way that Dexter's brother survived? I don't remember if Dexter hacked him up or just stabbed him and left him to die?

Maybe Miguel is the skinner but, if he's not... he's going to get the Defense attorney. There goes Dexter's friend. He'll have to kill Miguel now.

Also, I just love the lil' romance for Angel and the Vice cop.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! :party_smilie:

When Dexter freaked out in the lab :jawdrop: Then they let me breath again. :lol:

Miguel... what can I say... this is sooo good and sooo bad. I'm liking what this character is bringing to the show for Dexter but, DAUMN... he's just got to go before he f's it up for Dex.

Yeah....Miguel is TOAST! Dexter is gonna get rid of him! In the credits it says Jimmy Smits is a "guest star". So he's gonna get it in the end!

I didn't like the deference lawyer....and knew she was gonna get killed by Miguel.

Soooo glad they saved Anton for Debra! They're HOT together!

jmho :pixiedust:

I actually liked Miguel's character and think JS plays that pompous, jerk type well. I can't see anyone else doing as good of a job at it. He's such a big personality himself that you need someone like that to really own this role especially now that we see he's been "using" Dexter this whole time. I don't think anyone else could have pulled that off, I mean, it's DEXTER for goodness sakes!!!

But ya, it's only a matter of time before he's killed for being the bad guy.

Rita though...is getting on my nerves lately. I know, she's pregnant and all, but she use to be so much sweeter. I don't like how bossy and witchy she's become. I miss Lila!

A new Dexter is on tonight!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

I loved Jimmy Smitts on NYPD Blues! I cried like a baby when he died on that show.....but won't when he dies on Dexter!

jmho :pixiedust:

Tonights show was sooooo good! Next weeks looks good too!

Then the season will be over!!!! Darn it!!!!!

Hrmmm... I kind of wish it was the skinner who had taken Dexter. It would have made for an interesting twist, but I know that still can happen since Miguel set it up before he got strangled (which was bizarre to me... but clearly it was because he was passionate for Miguel that he got so up close and personal).

I'm interested to see what will happen now that his sister is going to pry into her father's records. Will she learn about how Dexter isn't really her brother, how he really was the ice-truck killer's, and that he's a killer himself??? It can go so many ways.

ugh- I tried tuning in last night like a bad habit. Sadly, I didn't get my fix. I can't wait any longer!

I know... it's only been a week :|

I wonder if he's going to end up contemplating killing Rita??

... something is off about her and that whole first marriage thing. I wonder what other secrets she's keeping?