Is anyone watching this besides me??? I love this series. :animated_bouncy:

Best VPN Service (English Banners)
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the season 1 Dexter's over the summer but, a few weeks ago I still felt I was missing some pieces so, I went to Blockbuster and watched them all in 2 days. :lol: Glad I did too cause I had missed about 4 full eppy's and parts of 1 or 2.

Sgt. Doakes had a really revealing eppy last night. It was good to get some more of his back story. Do you think, in the end, it will be him that gets Dexter. I've always thought he was a bit, ... I don't know if there's a word... not exactly psychic but, tuned in or something. And, that's why he's the only one that knows Dexter is "off." I also think he has a thing for Debra. After what she's been through she's probably going to go a bit psycho on this season but, I'm kinda hoping her and Doakes end up together in the end.

Debra's workout buddy is a hottie though... but, I think she's getting a little thing for the new FBI man Lundy.

I've been cracking up since Dex got his sponsor and Rita started trying to undermine that since she saw the "babe". I'm not sure if I like the way Rita's character is evolving this season but, maybe I just need to adjust to the change.

It's a really strange series to be into... somehow you find yourself rooting for him not to get caught.

Coutesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Dexter

by Paula Paige

Episode Recap: "See-through"

Jumpin

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Dexter

by Paula Paige

Episode Recap: "The Dark Defender"

The only bad thing about TV shows being released on DVD is that you get used to watching an entire season all at once and it makes having to wait a full week to see a show like Dexter an enormously aggravating event!

I

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of; TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Dexter

by Paula Paige

Episode Recap: "Dex, Lies and Videotape"

I know I

• 2 weeks later...

Dang this was an awesome episode!!

Do you think there is any chance that Doakes will end up helping Dexter?!? Doakes the vigilante and Dexter the "good" serial killer? :animated_scratchchin: I know it's a BIG stretch but, I don't want Dexter to kill Doakes and I don't want Dexter to get caught.

I can't see Dexter killing him because that would go against the code that Harry taught him. He only kills bad ppl.... I wouldn't be surprised if Lila killed for Dexter though once catching wind of what's wrong with him during one of her stalking moments. I love that chick, she's so crazy!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Dexter

by Paula Paige

Episode Recap:

Another great episode of Dexter. I don't know how Dexter will manage to refute Doakes' accusations, if Lundy is on the case. More and more, it seems that Harry helped to create Dexter into what he needed Dexter to be, instead of perhaps getting Dexter some help. I have a feeling that Harry had more going on than we could imagine.

I want Lila framed too... I can't believe what she's doing to Angel. I'm very happy that Debra has found someone like Lundy but, it's soooo obvious that he's a father figure to her and is filling in all the love she wanted from Harry. So, it creeps me out from time to time.

I don't want Doakes cut up but, I don't want him to expose Dexter either. I was thrilled to hear Dexter confess to Doakes why Doakes never liked him. Because they are both killers... of course Doakes is in denial.

Couple of scenerio's crossed my mind about Doakes/Dexter. 1) Dexter sics the cocaine guy's on Doakes and they take "care" of him for Dexter. 2) If Doakes escapes and tries to expose Dexter... no one will believe him. Doakes set himself up by loathing Dexter publicly and everyone knows he's out to "get him"... and Dexter took it the rest of the way by messing with the blood evidence and the fingerprint frame. Doakes is toast?!?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUT TAKE

Dexter Could Make a Killing for CBS

If the WGA strike marches on into the new year, CBS

Last night's episode didn't move as fast as I wanted it to! One episode left this season and sooo much to address.

I've hated Doakes since the beginning of this show, not necessarily the character, but the actor. I'm now finding myself sympathetic to him. I wonder what they're going to do with him.

Lila continues to suck at life, she needs to be killed slowly and painfully.

It was a great episode. Dexter is the best show on television! :)

I think they are going to have to kill Doakes and frame Lila, making it look like Lila was trying to frame Doakes all along. She's obsessed with Dexter, so that would give her motive to try to frame Doakes, as Doakes was stalking Dexter, and hit Dexter. When they dig up Lila's past as an arsonist/murderer, it won't be so hard to believe that she is the Butcher. That's my guess on the way it has to go now, anyway.

Oooo, I like that idea catniptoy!!! Wraps it all up in a nice bow too. :D I wonder who will be the one to unravel it next season. :animated_scratchchin:

Oh and I've been meaning to say this for the last couple weeks... Ummmm, Lundy's ass is like soooooo awesome. Chit I didn't know old guys could look that hot! :lol:

Well, I got half of it right! :lol: It was a great season!!

I have a feeling that Maria won't rest well with the idea of Doakes being the Butcher, and she will be the one to unravel some things next year. She's my least favorite person on the show, so that means she is doing a good job with her acting. (I know a lot of people like her. I don't like women who don't mind stepping on other women to make their way to the top. Add that to the fact that she was willing to withhold evidence for a pal, even though he might be out slaughtering people, and I've got my least favorite character). They'll have to have someone snooping around about Dexter, so it will probably be her.