Dexter

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Dexter

by Paula Paige

October 15, 2006

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Showtime's Dexter Takes a Stab at Season 2

This just in, from Showtime:

"Showtime has ordered a second season of its freshman drama Dexter, starring Emmy- and Golden Globe-nominated actor Michael C. Hall, it was announced today by Robert Greenblatt, Showtime President of Entertainment. Dexter premiered last month to widespread critical acclaim and ranks as Showtime's top-rated series. Production is set to begin on 12 new episodes next spring [to] premiere on Showtime in late 2007."

New episodes of Dexter air Sundays at 10 pm/ET.

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich 11/2/06 4:15 PM

I love this show more every week, but I have a question. Dexter, until tonight, had quite a few damning items in his apartment. He conjectured that his new pal the ice truck killer wanted to play. However it would strike me that getting some better locks or security of any kind for his apartment might still be wise. Psycho serial killers may have a set of rules I'm not aware of, but what if ice truck decides he wants to make life even more difficult for his playmate (as he did in this episode). Does Dexter want to get outted? Because having an open door policy for someone who the police are after AND who knows that you share his hobby seems a little out of character for such a "keep it clean and leave no trace" guy like Dexter.

Dexter

by Paula Paige

November 5, 2006

I think the Doakes family dinner was a setup for a future romance with Deb, which should be interesting considering Doakes' distaste for Dexter.

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Michael C. Hall: Can Dexter Catch a (Fellow) Killer?

by Matt Webb Mitovich

061110interview2.jpg

Michael C. Hall, Dexter

Who'd have thought that a series serving up an unapologetic killer for a protagonist would slay viewers the way Dexter has? Yet the proof is in the pudding (or is that coagulated blood?): The Showtime drama, barely midway through its first season, has already been picked up for a second round of giddy, gory chills. In anticipation of this week's episode (Sunday at 10 pm/ET)

Dexter

by Paula Paige

November 12, 2006

Elle... i thought the same thing.. as soon as they showed that doctor.. something was "off" about him. i just knew he was the creepy body chopper. i wonder what his sick plan will be now... with dexter's sister.. :o

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Dexter's No. 1 Gal

What an amazing episode that last one was! The whole sha-bang has been great thus far. I can't imagine what story line they'll follow next to keep with the hype of the show.

I gave it a chance last season and absolutely LOVED it. Can't wait for Season 2 to start in September.

I started watching this last season too. It's one of my favorite shows now. And, I've been seeing those promo's on BB afterdark and thought the new season was starting soon. Didn't realize we have to wait until Sept. that sucks. :o

I watched the first show - three times and kept falling asleep on it. So, I thought I just don't like this show. Well, I gave it another try and that lead to a dexter marathon for me. I watched all the episodes "on demand" and can't wait for the season to restart.

I haven't had much luck with Big Love though..really liked it last season but I can get through a whole episode without falling asleep. I'll give it another try.

PS Just dfound out there are Dexter books..I'd like to read them.

I got to watch the first 2 online and I wish I had showtime and then kept forgetting to subscribe it..I was thinking about getting the books myself ..I really want to watch the show but we do not have on demand:( so i have to wait to get the first season if my hubby is nice to buy it for me lol

The books are even better.... should read them.
Yeah, someone else had told me the same thing so I went ahead and ordered the first one from Amazon. Now I just have to get around to reading it...

I heard that the first book and season one are very, VERY similar (except for one major death that I won't spoil, in case you're interested in reading it). But the upcoming season is supposed to be completely original and seperate from the 2nd/3rd books.

Thanks for the reply.

Initial thought: I'll start with 2 and 3 because I wouldn't want to read the storyline I've seen already.

Second thought: You peaked my curiousity...I'm thinking who might it be.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Dexter

by Paula Paige

Dexter's Sept. 30 Return: The Wait Is Killing Me

Only 26 shopping days left until the return of Dexter Morgan. So, dust off your vigilante boots and set your DVRs/TiVos to record. There are a lot of bad people out there who need to get what's coming to them. And we all know just the guy to handle them, don't we?

In the meantime, be sure to get your "scare on" watching these Dexter vids.

Posted by Paula Paige 09/4/07 6:24 PM

Dexter

by Paula Paige

Episode Recap: "It's Alive"

Finally!

What the Season 2 opener of Dexter lacked in vigilante crimes, it made up for in the sheer amount of evidence found from Dexter

Dexter

by Paula Paige

Episode Recap: "An Inconvenient Lie"

"Ridonkulous!" The third