The Bourne Ultimatum

kayo

Move over James Bond, because there's another J.B. in town -Jason Bourne- and he ROCKS! This movie positively oozes with testosterone- it's action-packed with amazing stunts, fight scenes and suspense. I guess it's safe to say that I really, really enjoyed this movie.

I did have to look away a few times, just because the car chase scenes towards the end were so up close and in your face, with jerky camera shots, that it made me a little nauseous! But that's kind of the beauty of the movie- the multiple close-ups have a way of making you feel like you're actually there in the car.

Take my word for it, your boyfriends and husbands are gonna love it too! ;)

I saw the movie yesterday, and all i can say is that i will be going to watch it AGAIN!! I LOVED IT. It kept you at the edge of your seat, and it kept me wondering what would happen next! AMAZING movie!!! I hope htey make a 4th one!! Hehhehehee

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this tonight!!! I agree with the above critic's... great movie! The best action/chase sequences I've seen... motorcycle, foot and car... and I'm a chick that's not really into "action" flicks but, this entire series is awesome.! (Bourne Identity, still my fav. though :) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Rented 5 movies today and this one was the first to go into the DVD player. Just as good, if not better, than the first two! :)

(And no, believe it or not, I haven't been to the movies or rented any since my previous post in this thread! :animated_shocking: )

The Bourne movies are great! #3 is just as good as #1 and #2. I also hope they do more if they can keep up the good story lines.

:pixiedust:

I agree king......it wrapped everything up. All questions were answered for me. I could watch all three over and over and still catch something new! Great movies!

:pixiedust:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...