Tuesday, August 7 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

arrowhead

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should be working on Jameka to get him out, not Dustin. And she'd find a bible verse to help support her cause if she really wanted it set in stone. I know that'd be really low but she's gone lower than that.

It's sad that religion can be used for the that...

But God told her to take Jen off the block!! He is watching Big Brother and is tellin' them what to do! He has his favorites in the house... :lipsrsealed2:

It's sad that religion can be used for the that...

But God told her to take Jen off the block!! He is watching Big Brother and is tellin' them what to do! He has his favorites in the house...

:lol: Apparently Jameka is hoping that she is God's favorite.

Amber puts the heat on Dustin to vote out Eric. She puts her foot down and is very aggressive. She tells him her hands are tied because of her swearing on her daughter. She also tells Dustin to go and tell Dick that he will vote out Eric and get back in his good graces.(KISS ASS BASICALLY)

Just what I've been waiting to hear!!! Hopefully my wish will come true and "smarter than everyone" Eric will walk out the door on Thursday!

Hope that video thread comes through!

Dustin said NO NO NO because Dick will come after him next. So now we see that he wants to keep the bigger target in the house. There is no way that Dustin will vote out Eric or let anyone else in the NH.

wow amber playing the game somewhat

If anyone does it it'll be Jameka, Amber swore on her kids life she wouldn't. You'd think she wouldn't break that.. as stupid of thing to say it was. Jameka might be told by god to do it, so who knows!

i wish but neither have the bguts

Justin...I don't hate you.......I'm glad there's people out there that aren't

scared to voice who they like even if others don't. I don't like Amber either.

:party_smilie:

Sorry Amber Lovers....is there any out there???? lol

Dustin said NO NO NO because Dick will come after him next. So now we see that he wants to keep the bigger target in the house. There is no way that Dustin will vote out Eric or let anyone else in the NH.

Just watched the thread - Amber gave him a good out for voting Eric - said Dick/Dani will be grateful and not put him up next, which actually makes some sense....so we'll see.

Dustin is getting worse and worse... He now wants to point and laugh at Daniele when they evict Dick and say how you got now bitch...

I don't think Dick will say something like that to Dustin, because he knows that there are others in the house still with Dustin...

I am so sick of these damn idiots Here is Dick yelling that eric set up nick but he fails to recognize that he was one of the stupid bastards who voted him out what a total fool. Now listen to ambers bullshit what an idiot If they only stick together they will be the final five if she goes to vote eric out amber dustin jam and jess will be out in the next few weeks and if she is that reckless let her go home first

Archived