Tuesday, August 7 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

arrowhead

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why haven't I read more about Amber's Anti-Semitic views on this board

There has been some, but not a lot. On this board, I think some people have been too busy hating on Eric and wanting to screw up his game with AP choices.

Twice last night, not once but twice, Zach approached Dustin in the bathroom to have a talk. This is the Dustin who never talks to Zach but is now saying they need 'to use him'. Both times Dustin dimissed him to continue his chat with Amber.

If I were Zach I would have done anything possible to make Dustin's life miserable last night. I'd even go tell Dick a little sumpin' sumpin'.

Oops, mods have moved it already - and rightly so - into hereabouts.

Mystery still not resolved. I think the thing to do is to figure out who she hasn't talked to about it yet - and everyone (who can) try to record what she says in that conversation!

My goodness, could Daniele whine anymore about how others aren't playing the game? Both she and her father don't appreciate any strategy other than their own. You'd think no one else ever won anything in the game.

I love that Dick and Daniele have made the game more interesting.

Dani really turned out to be the breakout kick ass player! (and yes she is whiney)

She is only 20, I was pretty self absorbed at that age also.

Wait a minute, Danile told Kail that Eric wanted to get Kail into sequester so she couldn't be with her family. I thought Dick wanted Kail in sequester to be mean and Jam & Eric wanted Kail on the jury because she would be a vote for one of them.

Did I miss something??

Jen all the way, people don't give her enought credit. sure she has said and done some strange things but she is a great player.

Send the crybaby home.

Go Jen all the way...........................Hope she get HOH :food-smiley-005:

Dick and DANIELLE should be nicer to people and watch their backs.

if jen gets HOH...would she put up D&D or would she put up Danile or Dick and someone from the other side??

Archived