Tuesday, August 7 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

arrowhead

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! Its amazing he difference in opinions from one board I post on too the other! On the other it's pretty much pro Dustin, Jameka, Eric, Amber, and Jessica. To me I have just had it with Dustin!!! And his whole crap Dick is 100 percent right to call him out. Dustin has to go soon he has worn out his welecome in my book in the matter of a week! The Donnato's give me a flipping break!

there's a reason why zach hasn't gotten into the game much at this point.

he's a horrible player. bad job trying to cover up the 'don't trust the donatos' thing. and let's be honest, his 'alliance' was the 1st out the door. his big theory about the 'guys should take control' has mike and his buddy nick gone already. ha

BB8 sure is different ......Each week I've changed my mind who I like and

don't like.....Loved Dick at first now no, Hated Jen now she's not so bad....

Liked Eric for about two mins. Never did like Amber, now I pitty her.....

Jam who? I guess I'll watch to see who is still standing in the end..... :box:

I would love for Zach to get HOH. I feel bad for the guy! Although I think he would do what Dick and Dani want him to do. I dont know if that would be a good move or not.

If Dick or Dani was with anyone in the final two would the jury even vote for either to win?

Talk about what a difference a week makes, last week a lot of people thought Daniele and Dick were the "cool kids" great to hang out with.

Right now everyone else is inside playing beer pong and Jameka is about to braid Amber's hair. They seem to be having fun while D&D are moping in the backyard.

No matter who we all like or don't like, having Dick and Dani on the block next week would be the most entertainment. Can you just imagine all the fights that will happen, especially if they get nominated by Eric or Dustin? I'd be glued to the live feeds 24 hours/day.

BB8 sure is different ......Each week I've changed my mind who I like and

don't like.....Loved Dick at first now no, Hated Jen now she's not so bad....

Liked Eric for about two mins. Never did like Amber, now I pitty her.....

Jam who? I guess I'll watch to see who is still standing in the end.....

I totally agree. By this time, in past seasons, I've had an obvious favorite. This season I have none really. I know that I hate Amber. I do want Eric around a bit longer, though, to see more drama unfold. If Amber is as disliked as I imagine her to be, America will be voting for him to send her home soon, which will completely fracture whatever is left of that alliance. Keeping Eric in only promises more backstabbing and more good TV (and feeds).

Also, why haven't I read more about Amber's Anti-Semitic views on this board? There has been so much discussion of them on other boards.

*Amber is the new Ivette*

eiovass.....so true....For the last couple of days I've been on the

anti-Eric kick.....now again I changed my mind....I'd like to see

Eric stay for at least one more week....just to stir the pot :stirthepot:

This year I have no faves.......

Oh yes .....they talked about Amber and her stupid talk on another forum

and everyone was p___sed off at her!!!!

A lot of anti Eric sentiment from Amber and Jameka...... unfortunately it's the two most spineless HG this season.....maybe they will see light and step up and play.......

Are the feeds working? They were working for me yesterday, but at the moment Real networks is refusing to let me access the feeds as a paying subscriber.

Thx

Archived