America's Task For Eric Should He Get Hoh...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that would expose him that's for sure, but I think if it ever comes around that he is HoH that we will only get one choice as to a nominee... I think for sure it should be Jessica...

I do agree with Jessica but I would have Dustin go up in Jameka's place. That would put up his 2 biggest allies AND after telling both of them that D&D were his target now it would be funny to see how he explains that to Jessica and Dustin.

If he were to be HOH I think that he should put up Jen or Daniele (I'm a Daniele fan by the way) because they are both great at the competitions and a threat in my opinion. I dont see Jameka or Jess a threat at this momen so I wouldn't choose them.

Sara I think your missing the point. We are assuming Eric doesn't have a choice and he must nominate who we want and picking 2 players that are on his side would expose him. If he had a choice I am sure he would put up D&D but since he doesn't we are saying which 2 people would screw his game up which is why I choose his 2 biggest allies in the LNC which are Jessica and Dustin.

What would be funny is if he were made to put up Jessica after PoV were used and then he was made to try and get her evicted... That would expose him to everyone I think...

Expose him as what? The only guy in there that had no chance to win from day 1? I wish I could get on the bashing bandwagon but I can't. I actually thought, a couple of weeks ago, that here would be people that feel Eric's pain. I dunno....I guess I continue to imagine what it would feel like if I were Eric...cheated by CBS at playing BB, I mean he is in the BB house but CAN'T play!! I am not gonna cheat him further by deliberately messing up his game.

Eric does not care about Jessica. He told Dustin that if he goes that he wants Dustin to evict Jessica because she would be the vote that got him evicted.

WEASEL

Nobody did anything to his game... Well, nobody out here... He did his own game in when he went around trying to get Nick out BEFORE he knew which way America wanted him to go... He knew he is in there to play the game the way we want and if he had only waited he had the chance to set himself up to be the hero to Daniele and Amber at the very least... It was his mistake to go around doing things like trying to get Nick out before he knew the votes... He did it to himself, we didn't...

eric will not win hoh.. he just wont. i have heard him a number of times asking jessica if she will win hoh for him.. wtf?

soooooooooooo he wont be even trying to win. nope. he knows he cant.

Nobody did anything to his game... Well, nobody out here... He did his own game in when he went around trying to get Nick out BEFORE he knew which way America wanted him to go... He knew he is in there to play the game the way we want and if he had only waited he had the chance to set himself up to be the hero to Daniele and Amber at the very least... It was his mistake to go around doing things like trying to get Nick out before he knew the votes... He did it to himself, we didn't...

Sure he would have been a hero for a week, however when they start to count the votes for over all winner he would not have had a chance. Nick was closest to the two girls and would have voted to keep Zach and Dick as well. As long as Nick was in the house that was a vote against Eric, especially when the LNC fell apart like it was bound to do over the next two weeks. Nobody outside of Dustin or Eric would have put up Nick, so this may have been his only chance at getting him out of the way. Anybody who has been watching the shows and keeping up on the feeds could see that he was the biggest threat to the other LNC members once D & D split off, as they would always have an extra vote both during and after the game going to them. Meanwhile Kail is and was alone and not really a threat to Eric/Americas player. He stated before the voting began that he was going after Nick, and honestly E made the right choice strategically, it is not his fault that America could not see it, and decided to hang him out to dry.

So this is beating a dead horse I realize.

But we are supposed to see who Eric says he wants to evict by his giving us clues? Then are we supposed to vote the way he wants? We should have known he wanted Nick out and then America votes for Nick?

How is that letting America play?

But isn't part of him being America's player mean we should want him to succeed? And the best strategical move was to vote out Dustin, as pointed out. Is it his fault that America, either to deliberately mess with him, or just cause they dislike Kail made a poor strategical descion? IMO, no.

ETA: actually just to change a glaring spelling error :) (twice, lol)

Eric knew if he had waited America wasnt going to tell him to put up Nick. It reminds me of the time when i was a teenager and i bought a snowmobile and brought it home. I never asked my parents if i could have it because i knew they would have said no, but after i bought it what were they going to do, tell me to take it back? haha

OK This is the thing... Eric isn't in there to play HIS game... He's in there to play OUR game... He agreed to do it and he should therefore do it... IMO...

This is where a lot of peoples opinions differ.

Some think Eric should do everything in his power to do what america wants and risk being evicted that week. Others think he should also be mindful of his own game to stay in it as long as possible. He isnt much use to America if he gets kicked out.

Archived