Which Of The House Guests Have Played The Game Honorably?

Polodar

Which of the House Guests have played the game honorably?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the current house guests have played the game honorably? Be prepaired to justify your answers.

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Zach
    • None of the above

I said none of the above, cause they all have told untruths or twisted the story, on and on, which is BB after all

It seems a lot of people are missing what information i was hoping to gather from this poll. There are certain players i think have crossed the line and others who i think havent. For example:

Dick: He crosses the line with constant verbal abuse of other house guests and the dumping of the ice tea on Jen.

Eric: Eric crossed the line when he suggested he might use Amber's abortion story against her

Dani: Dani crossed the line when she had a boyfriend at home which she claimed to love but was also letting Nick pursue her not to mention whatever happened under the covers.

Kail: Kail crossed the line when she threw her supposed "best friend" under the bus for the 12th time.

Amber: Amber has mental issues and should be taken out of the house immediately, she might not be able to hurt herself or someone inside the house but she is a threat once she gets out.

Others: ALL of the others have done things i didnt agree with, but didnt find repulsive as a human being.

All of these things could have been avoided(to no detriment to their game) if the said person had a little "Honor".

I was very curious how some people could justify some of these actions. As evidenced by the votes some people apparently think these are acceptable actions.

As evidenced by the votes some people apparently think these are acceptable actions.

They're not acceptable; they're not unacceptable. They're part of a TV Reality show.

But the line was crossed--for me--when Erik blabbed about what Amber told him.

Cuz I don't see that meanness and cruelty being acceptable anywhere, anytime.

Voted for Zach. He's the only one who has an ounce of honor. Even that is a little tarnished by his vulgar comments every now and then.

I think poor old Zach is just trying to belong......He cusses because most of

the other HGs do it......he's a poor lost puppy dog....

I said Zach cause he has no gameplay or strategy. All he does is vote for whoever he thinks is right. He didnt change his vote the past two weeks cause he is too stupid I think, now that the votes could be closer, more people are starting to influence him. I doubt he will play honorably much longer.

Archived