Which Of The House Guests Have Played The Game Honorably?

Polodar

Which of the House Guests have played the game honorably?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the current house guests have played the game honorably? Be prepaired to justify your answers.

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Zach
    • None of the above

As i stated in the first post, i wasnt asking who has played the game the best, which would ultimately be the winner of the game.

I agree it would be very difficult for a person to play the complete game honorably and still win.

i like how jessica has 7 votes.. but can we even say she is playing? :animated_rotfl: i mean.. really.. i do like jessica.. (at first i didnt) she is fun and all.. but she isnt really playing the BB game.

Jess is a floater, and that is one way to play the game, and probably the best way to play it up until a certain point in the game. It might not be the most exciting, but there is nothing wrong with staying under the radar until its time to attack.

Guest superzenith
like how jessica has 7 votes.. but can we even say she is playing? animated_rotfl.gif i mean.. really.. i do like jessica.. (at first i didnt) she is fun and all.. but she isnt really playing the BB game.

Already mentioned by STT 5th post. I picked none of the above, cant pick anyone in a game that doesnt have honor.

It's a trick question. I don't think it's possible to "play the game honorably". "Playing the game" required deceit, deception, and lies. If the HGs sit around doing nothing, make friends with everyone, don't get into any conflicts, etc..., we call them floaters who aren't really playing the game.

whoever voted for eric must have missed the feed where he told jess of his big plan to out amber's abortions in the end to take away any sympathy votes she may get.......how low can you go?

I'm so dissapointed with this year HGs.......

I hope things will get better.....maybe poor puppy dog Zack....

I just don't know.....

Archived