Monday August 6 Live Feed Discussion Thread

LisaL

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Amber told Eric, Dustin and Jameka, and Eric told Jessica and Dick (who will undoubtedly pass it on to Dani), then what is Eric going around saying he could "ruin" Amber with it for? He's basically told everyone there is to tell...

As far as I know...Dick & Dani only know there is a secret...they don't know what it is though, except that it will "rock the house" (NOT!...:lol:)

ed...lol...few posters beat me to it...anyway....

Amber seems to not have any problems with being honest about it...hopefully she can just get angry at Eric...call him out on it...he apologizes...and they kiss and make up. Afterall...Amber loves Eric! :heart:

But the thing is, I'm listening to it right now and the only she said was that she lied about being pregnant twice to her boyfriend. She didn't say anything about abortions, and she only side twice. ERIC's version, was two abortions, and two FAKED abortions.

You are right... I went back and rewatched it and that is what she said... Sorry about my mistake... That's why it's always better to have other eyes and ears...

and i'd guess we can only assume that she told eric this on a one on one, and eric wouldnt know that she also told this to other people

she should just go ahead and tell everybody since telling it doesnt bother her

Oh Yana, don't be sorry at all. I just thought I hadn't listened to enough of it yet and she later commented on the abortion part of it.'

'

Okay, so Eric did lie. As if what he did wasn't already despicable enough. Now it's not even true, OMG, what a scumbag. That's why Jessica was so confused, asking Eric why in the world would she lie about having an abortion, that doesn't even make sense.

We all know that Amber craves and loves attention.

Could it be that she is blabbing all this to several people knowing that attention will come raining down on her?

(Signed)

(the other poster)

listening to this conversation with dustin though, she was only telling parts of the 'thing with ben'...it wasnt like she was telling the exact story for us to hear

anyway thanks amber, you made me not like eric either, you double suck

i see ginger is being difficult again...

or is she?

told you to use smilies!

I refuse to use smilies if I dont feel like it...so let me get this straight I could say rude things and then use a smilie and it will make it all better...is that what people do. I don't play that game.

But, it appears I can't say anything on this board without someone jumping down my throat. This is why I don't respond to newbies much...touchy group (not all but many)

In my opinion.......

The fact of the matter is,

she told him something in confidence.....

He knew this was confidential so,

he should'a kept it to himself....

If I were told something in private and

was asked not to say anything then,

I would honor their wishes....

Like I said, this is just my opinion.....

Dustin is just so full of himself. He thinks he has everyone in his pocket. He said he has Zack in his pocket. He told Amber that Zack would never put up Amber or himself. He would get rid of the Danatos first. He told Amber that she needs to start talking to Zack.

What planet is Dustin from? I am glad that he is so over confident. It is going to bite him in the ass. Both Zack and Dick want to put up Dustin next.

But, it appears I can't say anything on this board without someone jumping down my throat. This is why I don't respond to newbies much...touchy group (not all but many)

I can take it, whatcha got Ginger, bring it on :bored:

imho, amber should have known that if she told someone she just met a secret, it could get out, its a game, everyone wants to win the money, and i dont think anyone is in the right yet, not one person on the show has been perfect and not talked bad about another person or used something against someone else.

Archived