Monday August 6 Live Feed Discussion Thread

LisaL

Well, Dustin has talked her into voting for Kail to leave anyway... He says they can get Eric down the road and that they need Eric right now because Kail can't play for HoH for 5 weeks...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was this originally heard on the live feeds when she told Eric?

As far as any of us can recall, Amber has admitted to being an addict but has never said anything about the abortions on the feeds.

Was this originally heard on the live feeds when she told Eric?

No Ginger, but Amber has confirmed she told Eric the very thing that we have been hearing...

I agree Ginger, or maybe this took place before the feeds even started. Maybe Amber knew it wasn't being boradcast anywhere who knows?

I'm just now catching up with my feeds, Amber just said she lied and said she was pregnant twice. She didn't say anything about abortions, or did I just not hear enough yet?

It really doesn't matter if the feeds caught it or not. The fact that Amber has told anyone her big secret within days of knowing them indicates that it really wasn't all that sacred to begin with. Plus, it looks like she told more than just Eric.

Anyone who was watching the feeds, did Amber actually say what she told Eric? What was her version?

Yes Amber says she only told Eric, Dustin, and Jamka about it and said that it was exactly as Eric told Dick... I am guessing that it's the same as he told Jessica...

If Amber told Eric, Dustin and Jameka, and Eric told Jessica and Dick (who will undoubtedly pass it on to Dani), then what is Eric going around saying he could "ruin" Amber with it for? He's basically told everyone there is to tell...

Ginger...I've herd from other feeders that BB stops the live feeds all the time.....

Maybe Amber said it then......she said she also told Dust and Jam. And those

were missed too. We don't get to see everything. CBS makes you think you're

getting BB 24/7 but you're not.... I've also been told that the GHs were in the

house a few days before feeds started.

Yeah, I don't think there's really any fire in what Eric seems to believe there is.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if every person in the house doesn't already know the "secret" (Amber herself may have told every one of them and can only recall Eric, Dustin, and Jameka).

I am guessing that it's the same as he told Jessica...

But the thing is, I'm listening to it right now and the only she said was that she lied about being pregnant twice to her boyfriend. She didn't say anything about abortions, and she only side twice. ERIC's version, was two abortions, and two FAKED abortions.

I think this is pretty important. She hasn't said anything, so far as I can tell, about abortion.

lol.....this is soooo fruss-trating

eric told dick that he 'has something on amber that could ruin her'...that's ALL that dick knows, and that's what he told amber

AMBER is the one sitting in the bathroom telling dustin that she 'only' told what she 'did to Ben about the pregnancies' to jameka/eric/and dustin....amber, in her babbling with dustin, kept adding in comments like 'it was some f'd up s***, like really bad, really bad with Ben'

i still think eric is sick for using this, but now the fact that she told these people THAT early on after knowing them does make it seem like she talks about this just as openly as she talks about how she loves everybody

Ginger,

You can go ahead and call me out. I don't mind. I'd rather be called out than a vague "the other poster."

In response to your response, though, my saying it doesn't matter was in reference to the implication (or outright accusation in some of the other threads) that Eric is scum for telling Amber's secret.

The whole back story here is whether or not Eric outed Amber first, or whether Amber outed herself first on the internet.

And that's what my reference was to, not you or to your question.

lol.....this is soooo fruss-trating

eric told dick that he 'has something on amber that could ruin her'...that's ALL that dick knows, and that's what he told amber

AMBER is the one sitting in the bathroom telling dustin that she 'only' told what she 'did to Ben about the pregnancies' to jameka/eric/and dustin

i still think eric is sick for using this, but now the fact that she told these people THAT early on after knowing them does make it seem like she talks about this just as openly as she talks about how she loves everybody

I see, Dick knows Eric has something, but doesn't know what that something is. Amber must be retarded to share these things with these people (on national TV no less), ESPECIALLY when she hadn't even known them a week.

The point that Eric said he has something on her is pretty ridiculous, since she told other people. And why would she tell that to total strangers anyway. I believe she is the type that always looks for sympathy and attention (even if it is negative attention because how could she know how people would react to that).

Archived