Monday August 6 Live Feed Discussion Thread

LisaL

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to give Dani creds for figuring things out

Oh come on now! I must protest here! She only really figured it out because of the dang banner plane. She wouldn't have been able to pin this on Eric otherwise. She said herself all she had were suspicions before... it was the banner that cemented it for her.

Okay so she figured it out after the banner but she deserves a little credit for knowing it was Eric and not Amber when the banner was about the both of them. Especially when it seemed easily like it could be Amber from how she was acting.

so, she said before the competition she thought it was eric. and that the banner just comfirmed it.

No, I thought she said before the comp that she knew that someone was messing with the votes, she just didn't know who... it took the plane to figure it out.

Notwithstanding, I don't think Dani is really that much of a braintrust. I think she's just POed that she booted her showmance.

we had different feeds earlier... they must have known you were watching and said.. "lets mess with Justin and put all feeds on one convo"

I bet it's 'cause I'm reading about Lost while I listen!

Wow CBS is really sucking tonight, why the heck are we only getting one feed at a time!!!???

I'm actually getting dizzy when they show two cams on Jen and the other two on Kail in the swinging striped hammock. :eek:

my internet has been down all day today, so who is everyone voting for so far?

So far today it looks like Jen, Zach, Dick vote to evict Eric

Jessica, Dustin, Jameka, Amber to evict Kail

However Amber has been non-stop bashing Eric to Jameka and the Donatos plan to target Amber for the swing vote. There's still 3 days to waffle.

dick is so in love with this 'calling people out' that he as soon as he gets a little piece of information he has to go blab it

he told jen/kail about the 'something' that eric says he has on amber that he would use when needed, and said he was going to tell that to amber just minutes before the vote to get that into her head right before she votes

what does dick do.....immediately, i mean within five minutes went and told the 'eric told me he has something so bad so awful about amber and her boyfriend' to amber in the gym

her reaction was subdued, im wondering if 1. eric did make it up, 2. she doesnt want to show dick there could be something really bad about her, 3. cbs has finally overdosed her, or 4. her own self confessed former drug use induced short term memory loss has caused her to forget she ever even told eric about this

ok, well amber just confirmed to dustin that 'the only people ive told that to are you, eric, and jameka, what i did to Ben'

so i guess she may very well vote out eric now......i thought she may be vague about it, but she's talking more about it...and saying how embarrassing it is for her, i just dont understand how she can talk about this knowing we are watching

now she says she's going to keep eric for this week...ugh huh

i dont think anyone is talking about eric telling that to jessica (yet)......eric had told DICK a while back (weeks ago) that he had something on amber, and its just coming out tonight because dick just told amber

i just dont understand how she can talk about this knowing we are watching

Maybe it's a kind of purgatorial purging. Once she leaves the house, she will have no secrets, no lies -- a clean slate.

It's drastic, but Amber seems to jump from one drastic moment to another.

I think the drugs that Amber took has fried her brain.....Hello Amber!!!

You can't trust Eric he's not keeping your secret.....Boy what would she do if

she knew he blabbed it where the whole internet herd it????? :oops:

Archived