Monday August 6 Live Feed Discussion Thread

LisaL

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani told Kail she might have to go up, it isn't Dani's fault that Kail was too stupid to figure out Dani didn't have a vote.

It does cost a bunch to live in NYC but you don't have to be Jewish to be money hungry, just ask Dustin.

It does cost a bunch to live in NYC but you don't have to be Jewish to be money hungry, just ask Dustin.

Ya, but if you're Jewish AND live in NYC, you gotta be money-hungry.

Kosher food's expensive....hey, I know; my brother's an Orthodox Jew living in Brooklyn.

He likes/needs/hungers for MONEY... :D

Dustin and his Nerd Herd is sending Kail home. JMO

I agree, but I can't for the life of me figure out why any of them would think this is a smart move considering Kail can't play for HOH for five weeks. No matter who is put up against Kail, it would be good gameplay to get rid of the bigger threat. Kail is no threat whatsoever at this time. But they're not that smart. Nick wasn't a threat to them last week either.

I have to give Dani creds for figuring things out and not letting them browbeat her into putting up Zack.

It is so funny that all of a sudden the nerd herd is being so nice to Jen when before they would not give her the time of day. It pretty much upset me to see Jen in the middle of trash talk about the Dick and Dani and back peddling on some of the stuff she said about Eric. I hope it is part of game play.

I don't know where to post this but I appreciate replies.

Can I ask a question?

Did Amber tell him this and it was never heard on the live feeds? Is what Eric said the first time ever heard by anyone?

If so, how do we know he didn't make it up?

I just cut and paste my own words from another thread...ha h ha. I find that funny.

hmm... it was just yesterday that dustin made jen cry....

dustin is seriously playing everyone too.... him and eric could do some damage if they sat down together and put their heads together. :o

Ginger I have been screaming that all day today... Why should we all of a sudden believe what Eric is saying is gospel? We don't know what Amber said to him, if she said anything at all...

I'm not sure what thread to put this in so here it is...

Dustin said if he votes against the group, it would be dangerous. Zach said he has to decide what is best, and what his morals want. he said why should he help someone that hasn't bothered to get to know him, or someone that got to know him, and fucked him. He said Kail can't compete for HoH, so she isn't a threat. Zach said he doesn't have friends on either side. He doesn't know what would be in his best interest. He said everyone has come to him that want something, and Dick treats him like a real person.

Direct from the feed....and who said Zach is a jerk?... he seems like the only HG who has a brain. Dustin has a lot of nerve predicting the results.."Kail will be going home"...as if he is controlling the entire game. The old LNC should be wary of him...if not....Jessica, Jameka and Amber will be doomed.

I'm fairly certain that Zach is purposely misleading Dustin. Zach basically assured D&D that they had his vote to evict Eric prior to Dani putting him up.

Ginger I have been screaming that all day today... Why should we all of a sudden believe what Eric is saying is gospel? We don't know what Amber said to him, if she said anything at all...

So, it's not official if she really told this to Eric or he made it up, right?

Exactly Ginger... Nobody knows for sure if he's making it up or if Amber really told him, or maybe she told him something and he's adding more to it...

Archived