Monday August 6 Live Feed Discussion Thread

LisaL

I agree with Yana. Unless someone actually heard the conversation between Amber and Eric, i think Eric is lieing to save his own ass and make Amber's credibility look bad. He's hoping this gets out to the rest of the house so Amber will look like the liar and not himself.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only hope that the girls in the Eric/Dustin harem get together and Jessica tells Amber what Eric said. The girls need to turn on Eric. Then Dustin next.

There is also the chance that it isn't true but Amber did tell that to Eric. Under the strategy that if she wound up hearing about it from another houseguest, she'd know she couldn't trust Eric. It would make for an easy turn-around if the time came he did try to use it on her, because she can deny away and it makes him look even worse. Not only would the rest of the house think that he made up a lie to try to hurt Amber, but that he'd made up something incredibly hurtful.

Extra points if she came into the house with a temporary tattoo, laid the plot out early on, and then washed it off.

Unlikely though, I don't really think that highly of Amber's game.

I am watching the feeds and all the Nerd Herd are acting buddy buddy to Jen and trying to be her new best friend. They making comments about the Donatos. They are saying Daniele is going against her word because Kail will leave. They said that is just so disgusting. Jen even sounds like she is one of the Nerd Herd team.

Jen is sucking up all the attention.

I just think that eric's plan to use the abortion info against amber in the end to take sympathy votes away from her is one of the sickest things i've seen on reality tv (and i'm not an amber fan).......why jess wasn't more upset about it also makes me wonder.......

And how is it Daniele going against her word to Kail. Daniele is not voting. They can vote out Eric or Kail that is up to them.

Jen going along with the trash talk they are saying Daniele is a Whore. And then they said Daniel is a Whore and a Skank.

I am so dissapointed. Jen saying that Dick and Daniele used her.

Dani did promise Kail she wouldnt go home. The only way Dani could guarentee that is if she didnt put her up on the block. What is Dani supposed to say if Kail goes home? Ooops!!! She went back on her word, plain and simple.

What they didn't show on TV though was that Kail specifically asked Daniele if she would put her up and Daniele said "I might have to"! So Kail got down from there knowing she would probably go up. Yes Dani promised she wouldn't go home, but who is Dani? She doesn't even get a vote this week. Kail should have been smarter than that. Dani was NOT lying to her. She believed her alliance would vote the way she wanted.

As soon as Kail jumped down, I told my husband how stupid it was that Daniele even told Kail she might have to put her up and she still got down. :rolleyes:

What they didn't show on TV though was that Kail specifically asked Daniele if she would put her up and Daniele said "I might have to"! So Kail got down from there knowing she would probably go up.

Thank you Lynn... You are 100% correct...

again it is Dustin and the nerd herd sending Kail home. Dustin has promised Kail the prior 2 times she was not going home but there was no guarntee on that.

Dani did have the power to make sure she didnt go home...... Instead she made it possible for Kail to go home. If she wanted to hold up her word she could have. She choose not to

I think Dani had 100% confidence that once everyone heard all of the BS about Eric, there was no way they wouldn't be on board. I know I'm pretty dumbfounded myself.

Archived